• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Perryman

Little Luka

John Scales
Steve Perryman visited my dad's business today, and I swear he was like a little child afterwards, so excited. :lol:

Unfortunately his Spurs-loving son (me) was not present, but all the same a great experience for my old man, who was a professional footballer himself at the same time, although in a different country and league.

1001770_10152887569050433_1274985168_n.jpg

It's not every day I miss out on the chance of having a chat with someone who played 854 games for the club, so I am a little upset about the whole thing, but fun nonetheless :)

Steve Perryman visited my dad's business today, and I swear he was like a little child afterwards, so excited. :lol:

Unfortunately his Spurs-loving son (me) was not present, but all the same a great experience for my old man, who was a professional footballer himself at the same time, although in a different country and league.

View attachment 1441

It's not every day I miss out on the chance of having a chat with someone who played 854 games for the club, so I am a little upset about the whole thing, but fun nonetheless :)

Great all round, your dad was a pro, now runs a successful business and has mixed with Spurs royalty, it don't come much better.

Exeter City FC ‏@OfficialECFC 41m

Thoughts are with Director of Football and @SpursOfficial legend Steve Perryman, currently in hospital

Steve Perryman continuing to make good progress and hopes to be released from hospital very soon.

thats good to hear. When i first started supporting Spurs him and Hoddle were my two favorite players. Both Spurs through and though.

Get well soon Steve - GHod I wish we had captain like him now. Consumate pro, skillful, walk through walls for the team and club.

Back