• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Most memorable post in Glory-glory history?

Little Luka

John Scales
Inspired by the thread on how long you've been at the forum, how about some memories?

The post and following thread that has made me laugh the most will have to be the one and only man lover Mido and all that followed.

It used to be in classic threads, but they were lost, right?

the guy that posted that love letter in random, got slaughtered, was hilarious. This was years ago though

Our most infamous itk insisting that Frank Rijkaard was to be our next manager after Redknapp had comfirmed he got the job on SSN.

Sir Les' "Apparently Something is Happening" which kicked off the whole YKW frenzy, surely deserves a mention.

Also, there was a thread 5-6 years ago that I thought was hilarious, but likely has been long since forgotten. It started out about coaching and an Australian poster called Hughton a cnut. Then when he got stick about it claimed he and his mates often called each other cnuts and it was common in Australian. This lead to another Australian poster telling him not to denigrate all Australians just because he'd made an ass of himself.

There's been a few medicals down the years. Some of them still ongoing presumably.

Does anyone remember the guy who you used to say "We'll score again, don't know where don't know when".. in every OMT? Legend.

The Olymic Stadium thread had a few corkers. I particularly liked Scaras argument in favour of the move (& i paraphrase) because Tottenham was a bit scary (hence why he would never use public transport to attend matches).

I think Gucci loafers may have been mentioned (although probably only by me).

;)

I've got a vague recollection of one where a guy (the name Ben Lambert comes to mind) wrote about having hidden in his girlfriend's closet pretending to have hung himself? I've probably got it a bit wrong, any of the older posters care to correct me/fill in some more of the details? Or did I imagine that??

Wasn't there a guy who posted about how he'd posed as a young girl to lure a pedo...but wrote that he/she was 16 which is legal in the UK? I can't be the only one to remember this

Wasn't there a guy who posted about how he'd posed as a young girl to lure a pedo...but wrote that he/she was 16 which is legal in the UK? I can't be the only one to remember this

YESSSS!! absolute fudging classic

I've got a vague recollection of one where a guy (the name Ben Lambert comes to mind) wrote about having hidden in his girlfriend's closet pretending to have hung himself? I've probably got it a bit wrong, any of the older posters care to correct me/fill in some more of the details? Or did I imagine that??

There is a frequent poster in the Vice Den that comes to mind.

Also, there was a thread 5-6 years ago that I thought was hilarious, but likely has been long since forgotten. It started out about coaching and an Australian poster called Hughton a cnut. Then when he got stick about it claimed he and his mates often called each other cnuts and it was common in Australian. This lead to another Australian poster telling him not to denigrate all Australians just because he'd made an ass of himself.

Ozspur? That man was a riot.

ben is still around, just changed his name a few times. that one, and ghostbusting.

Back