• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Manager Sack Watch

Brighton's CEO is Paul Barber, who we all know is a good guy.

Would be good. The Barber connection could help actually. Reckon it will be Sherwood or Redknapp.

Yeah, I think Steff is one who has strong opinions on that.

News locally is there going for some ex barcelona player, i can not remember his name. vicente was saying how poyet was the worst manager he had meet and had the biggest ego of anyone he had meet in the game. I think Bloom will continue with foreign coaches personally, he has mentioned several times that swansea is the club whose path he think brighton should follow.

Went past their new training ground the other day, it is still coming out the ground but should be good, there building a golf course next to it so obviously keen to keep the players happy.

Here vicente says that poyet was mocking his players in training. http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albion/10428541.Vicente_blasts_Poyet/

OSCAR Garcia, odds-on favourite with bookmakers to become Albion’s next manager, is a wanted man.

The former Barcelona midfielder has already turned down several offers after steering Maccabi Tel Aviv to the Israeli title last season.

It aint going to be sherwood, everyone i know is saying this guy.

OSCAR Garcia, odds-on favourite with bookmakers to become Albion’s next manager, is a wanted man.

The former Barcelona midfielder has already turned down several offers after steering Maccabi Tel Aviv to the Israeli title last season.

It aint going to be sherwood, everyone i know is saying this guy.

Can't say I've ever heard of him before - either as a player or a manager.

I've just checked the odds and he's 1/3, Redknapp is 8-1 and Sherwood 10-1 - they are the three favourites.

Everytime i see this thread title, i get a mental image of Pardew's sack :(

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk 2

Didn't know Mauricio Taricco is Brighton's assistant manager since 2009. Thought he had returned to Argentina after ending his contract with West Ham. It is almost 10 years since he left Spurs in 2004. Never thought he would still be involved with English football until now.

Poyet got off rather easily in his time here under Ramos. That and his defending of Saurez.

You can take the boy out of Chelsea, but he'll always be a ****.

Poyet got off rather easily in his time here under Ramos. That and his defending of Saurez.

You can take the boy out of Chelsea, but he'll always be a ****.

Just imagine, some people saw Poyet as a future Spurs manager. Don't think that will be possible now. In fact, don't think any ex Spurs player will become a successfull Spurs manager due to the high expectations involved.

Didn't know Mauricio Taricco is Brighton's assistant manager since 2009.
Thought he had returned to Argentina after ending his contract with West Ham.
It is almost 10 years since he left Spurs in 2004. Never thought he would still be involved with English football until now.

He even played for them a bit

Does anyone have a quick summary of what happened with Poyet at Brighton? Seems that story passed me by...

didnt he take a big dump in the away team dressing room before a game or something like that.......uffff these Uruguayans, must be a cultural thing

Back