• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T La Liga tickets - HELP

monkeybarry

Ian Walker
Im going to Madrid in April and was thinking of trying to go the Atletico - Espanyol (Apr 22)

Anyone here from Spain (or anywhere for that matter) know the best way for me to get tickets?

Im assuming booking in advance is the best way as with any big club.

I went to Seville in March last year with my brother we and saw Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon. We just bought tickets from the ticket window at the stadium the day before the game.

My brother has gone by himself a few times as well and seen Real Madrid and Barca in the CL and the Sevilla vs Barca cup semi a couple of seasons back. Every time he just bought the tickets when he was out there, either the day before or on the day of the match. He had a bit of a wait in a queue for the cup semi, but otherwise getting tickets was a five minute job. Unless it's a really big match most matches over there don't sell out.

I went to Seville in March last year with my brother we and saw Sevilla vs Sporting Gijon. We just bought tickets from the ticket window at the stadium the day before the game.

My brother has gone by himself a few times as well and seen Real Madrid and Barca in the CL and the Sevilla vs Barca cup semi a couple of seasons back. Every time he just bought the tickets when he was out there, either the day before or on the day of the match. He had a bit of a wait in a queue for the cup semi, but otherwise getting tickets was a five minute job. Unless it's a really big match most matches over there don't sell out.

cheers ELG dude, thats good to know. fingers crossed.

thanks Zin too - wont be using my bank card on a site i dont fully understand, translated or not!

First, try the official club website. You could get tickets from various agencies, but you'll pay way over the odds for your tickets.

Back