• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T: Internet Forum Bickering

hey, man, I resent the accusation that I am trying to rape Pinter. I'm merely pulling him up (note, not 'off') on what I perceive to be behavour unbecoming of a Spurs fan.

I recognize his right to post whatever he likes wherever he likes but I feel I'm also within my rights, as a fellow cyber Spurs fan, to take issue with his sideling up to fans of other clubs while making a point of dissociating himself with fellow yids.

It's just not cricket.

you're in danger of being civil.............:lol:

not sure if you're a returning poster or new to the board, but coming in with a studs up 2 footed tackle on a guy whose been around for a while wasn't too cool.

Like I said, you could have at least bought him dinner first.

anyway, he's more than capable of defending himself, so I'll carry on packing for my 4 week holiday

:-"

I'm a long time lurker first time poster.

As a newbie you have to fly in with a tasty challenge just to get your point addressed. I actually brought up Pinter's harlotry on page one of this thread but no-one took a blind bit of notice.

As a newbie you have to fly in with a tasty challenge just to get your point addressed. I actually brought up Pinter's harlotry on page one of this thread but no-one took a blind bit of notice.

I once tried posting on KUMB, but it was like spending eternity in bedlam, so I have never repeated the experience.

a gentler tone might have been more acceptable.................which, to be honest is pretty fudging rich coming from me.

I recognize his right to post whatever he likes wherever he likes but I feel I'm also within my rights, as a fellow cyber Spurs fan, to take issue with his sideling up to fans of other clubs while making a point of dissociating himself with fellow yids.

It's just not cricket.

For all it's worth - he's quite possibly one of the most civilised, timid and docile posters on here and one who never seeks to stab his buddy so I can only imagine your obeservation has been rather subjective or your smaple pool of posts was limited.

For all it's worth - he's quite possibly one of the most civilised, timid and docile posters on here and one who never seeks to stab his buddy so I can only imagine your obeservation has been rather subjective or your smaple pool of posts was limited.

Cannot agree with this more. Pinter and I rarely see eye to eye on most things as I recall, yet I've always enjoyed discussions with him.

How about we leave stuff from other forums at the door and judge people on how they behave here?

Congratulations, so more than half of your posts are about something which doesn't concern you. No one took a blind bit of notice because I assume you were on post mod at the time so your first comments can get a bit left behind, in hindsight, it was probably for the best but then you had to go and drag it all up again.

"As a newbie you have to fly in with a tasty challenge just to get your point addressed"

I haven't written any sort of guide on being a newbie and probably won't do so but I'd say as a newbie it's best not to be a massive bellend.

To Mick: How come you never buy me dinner anymore? Feel like we've drifted apart recently, you don't look at me the same way you used to [-(

To Arcy: I'm taking docile and timid as compliments but unfortunately I can't find an appropriate gif for an awkward man hug kind of situation.

Actually scratch that

2638197_o.gif

:~

To Scara: To be fair we see eye to eye in our dismisal of Gosport in terms of being recognised as a place fit for civilised people to live in todays modern society, that's gotta count for something right? \o/

Last edited:
To Mick: How come you never buy me dinner anymore? Feel like we've drifted apart recently, you don't look at me the same way you used to [-(

Now I have found out what a massive harlot you are, I'm not sure this relationship is heading in the right direction. I feel violated, now I know that you have turned out to be something of a trollop.............

Back