• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T: Internet Forum Bickering

Bro, I've watched you offer up your back-side on there like a randy cat in season. I've seen you take sides with City and Chelsea fans against Spurs in a desperate attempt to get them to accept you.

Obviously you can post where you like but I think that I reserve the right to call you out on your amateur bukakke dramatics.

And besides, as has already been pointed out, I'm not your buddy guy.

There's been times when "Spurs fans" on that site have been incorrect and I have not blindly followed them in their ignorance, whats your point?

You have to tread carefully on an opposing fans forum for sure, but I reckon if I had gone too far treading carefully I'd have been called out by now, I still regularly get in arguments with the ignorant souls who inhabit the board, although I haven't been on recently too much.

To be fair the one Chelsea fan on there is actually a pretty decent poster, which is a genuine surprise to me.

And as I said, I don't have the same Emirates Marketing Project bitterness that many do, I've got family who support them, I've seen the pain and suffering they've been through over the years therefore don't just see it as some dingdongheads winning the lottery.

Have you signed up to GG to criticise my commenting on another forum because at present half your posts are bitching about something that has nothing to do with you, you've made a great start here.

Ooh check you out, you big butch "outing" bad guy you!

Not sure who you're quoting there. I'm not outing anyone, I didn't for one second imagine that it was a secret that Pinter posted on other teams sites. I'm just offering my opinion on his shameful behavour on Blue Moon. So back the eff off!

Not sure who you're quoting there. I'm not outing anyone, I didn't for one second imagine that it was a secret that Pinter posted on other teams sites. I'm just offering my opinion on his shameful behavour on Blue Moon. So back the eff off!

How does get stuffed sound?

You come on slagging the guy off and can't take a bit of a joke?

Get real, and show some manners.

(or I'll wash you mouth out with soap)

........ and I wasn't quoting anyone - Bro, buddy, pal, mate

There's been times when "Spurs fans" on that site have been incorrect and I have not blindly followed them in their ignorance, whats your point?

You have to tread carefully on an opposing fans forum for sure, but I reckon if I had gone too far treading carefully I'd have been called out by now, I still regularly get in arguments with the ignorant souls who inhabit the board, although I haven't been on recently too much.

To be fair the one Chelsea fan on there is actually a pretty decent poster, which is a genuine surprise to me.

And as I said, I don't have the same Emirates Marketing Project bitterness that many do, I've got family who support them, I've seen the pain and suffering they've been through over the years therefore don't just see it as some dingdongheads winning the lottery.

Have you signed up to GG to criticise my commenting on another forum because at present half your posts are bitching about something that has nothing to do with you, you've made a great start here.

Aligning yourself with the Chelsea fan is what really stuck in my craw. He's not alright, he hates Spurs! All he does on there is slag us off and belittle what we've achieved over the past few years (all the more galling coming from a fan whose team have had their success handed to the them on a samovar). To see you take that c@nts side against Spurs fans is beneath contempt in my opinion.

The City fans are all much of a muchness. None of them are particularly bright and they seem to blindly hate every other club who isn't City. Quite sad really when you consider from what depths they've come from. But then I guess that hoping for humility from a club that has the Gallagher brothers as its patron saints is asking just a little too much.

Bro, I've watched you offer up your back-side on there like a randy cat in season. I've seen you take sides with City and Chelsea fans against Spurs in a desperate attempt to get them to accept you.

Obviously you can post where you like but I think that I reserve the right to call you out on your amateur bukakke dramatics.

And besides, as has already been pointed out, I'm not your buddy guy.
I tend to find that wandering onto other teams' forums and slagging off their club usually ends rather badly for all involved.

There's a not so fine line between slagging the rival club off and defending your own team. Glaston Spur is a fine example of how it should be done. Always polite, never confrontational, only dispelling myths and putting forward arguments extolling the virtues of all things Spurs. If you find that you actually have to take sides against Spurs or suck up to rival fans in order to be accepted then I'd say it' not worth signing up in the first place. That's only my opinion of course, Pinter clearly feels different.

a thread about bickering on the internet descending in to bickering

who'd of thunk it

(great comeback there Mick)

There's a not so fine line between slagging the rival club off and defending your own team. Glaston Spur is a fine example of how it should be done. Always polite, never confrontational, only dispelling myths and putting forward arguments extolling the virtues of all things Spurs. If you find that you actually have to take sides against Spurs or suck up to rival fans in order to be accepted then I'd say it' not worth signing up in the first place. That's only my opinion of course, Pinter clearly feels different.

Disagree; Glaston sometimes comes across as a bit of a bellend IMO. I've read threads on RedCafe and the like where he's turned the discussion against Spurs totally unnecessarily.

This is fun, on a thread about bickering on the internet

as if by magic an internet bickering fairy appeared and started bickering with lots of people

ah life, so many beautiful and unexpected turns............

Hello Billy

yes it was funny wasn't it, bickering on a bickering thread..... you couldn't make it up

you would have thought that louis could have bought Spurspinter a beer or dinner first, before trying to rape him

no manners some people

People like to act the large one in front of a computer screen, as there aren't physical ramifications. They can be who they want! I say this as a 6'3 bloke weighing 220 pounds (primarily muscle) and with a 12 inch shlong!

Hello Billy

yes it was funny wasn't it, bickering on a bickering thread..... you couldn't make it up

you would have thought that louis could have bought Spurspinter a beer or dinner first, before trying to rape him

no manners some people

hey, man, I resent the accusation that I am trying to rape Pinter. I'm merely pulling him up (note, not 'off') on what I perceive to be behavour unbecoming of a Spurs fan.

I recognize his right to post whatever he likes wherever he likes but I feel I'm also within my rights, as a fellow cyber Spurs fan, to take issue with his sideling up to fans of other clubs while making a point of dissociating himself with fellow yids.

It's just not cricket.

Back