• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T - FM/CM Hot Potential Players That Actually Made it.

Lionel Morgan was meant to be the bollox in real life, was going to sign for us yes, but he had to retire due to injuries.

Richatd Pacquette
Michael Duff
David Prutton
Chris Bart-Williams from early CM days when he was a goal machine

Of course there were made up players too: Ferrah Orosco, Mark Collis and was there a player called Tobin?

Derek Boateg
Oronkwo

on an older game i signed a 17 year old Ronaldhino from Gremio (or whatever they are called) - and he then spent the next 15 years banging in 20 - 30 goals from an AMC position for the Spurs

Lucas Castroman was a brilliant right back. Think he mad the Argentina national team but never heard much else from him.

I also signed Deco when he was still a never will be at Porto who went on to have a brilliant Spurs career.

And always used to trigger Mikel Arteta's min release clause while he was at Rangers.

When we signed Davies and Etherington they became CM gods.

My top 3 that never made it in real life but were MEGASTARS in the game:

1. Tomi Petrescu (Leicester)
2. Supat Rungratsamee (Portsmouth)
3. Lionel Morgan (Wimbledon)

Oh and Xavi as a teenager playing DMC, bought him for Spurs, went the whole season rating no lower than an 8 in ever match

Chris Bart-Williams from early CM days when he was a goal machine

Not sure about goal-machine :D but Barty was a very good player in his youth and could have gone onto bigger things (I played footie with him and his brother - the latter becoming an NBA player). He was a product of Apex Arvensdale who had some great young players.

Back