• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Brazil v FIFA WC Beer

mick cooper

Neil Sullivan
Brazil has a law banning beer at football stadiums, FIFA have said that they insist that beer will be on sale for the world cup

Beer - bwahahaha, its Budweiser you macarons, that isn't beer!

FIFA are crapping themselves in case they lose all the corporate sponsorship, I hope the Brazilian government make a stand and fudge them off

For football, for the sake of beer, and for the sake of tinkling all over the shoes of the arrogant taco in FIFA (Fifa General Secretary Jerome Valcke) who said that they WILL change their mind.

FIFA should have known this when they awarded the World Cup to Brazil and worked out a solution, or simply not given it to them.

Similar to the whole Qatar Winter World Cup issue. It should have been decided upon before awarding the tournament to them

The Qatar bid already stated that there would be designated areas for drinking alcohol, of which I'm sure the stadiums will be included

FIFA should have known this when they awarded the World Cup to Brazil and worked out a solution, or simply not given it to them.

Similar to the whole Qatar Winter World Cup issue. It should have been decided upon before awarding the tournament to them

But then how else will FIFA get money for the votes? :confused:

If by beer they are referring to "The King Of Beers", American Budweiser, then I hope FIFA get their greedy, corrupt arses handed to them....

Back