• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

O/T Bastian Schweinsteiger

If you can send the PM before I head over to my brothers tonight. I gave a heads-up on this earlier in the week.

Cheers

This all a hoax lol! Its like agent_itk on twitter all over again. Put something out there and see who is interested lol.

OK, hopefully everyone got a message. If ive missed anyone and let me know and ill buzz it over to you.

That was a lot of PM's.

got it, thanks for passing on.

seems like a genuine nice guy. do you know if german players continue with their schooling alongside their football? i have the impression that almost all dutch footballers have gone through higher education, which is not the case in England.

Got it, thanks.

But it was a general opinion of someone. Not sure why it can't be posted openly here. Was expecting some kind of scandals involving Spurs players or something.:lol:

Thanks for that mate. Some interesting observations. Hopefully you can get more out of him, or tap him up for the Levy ;)

Got it, thanks.

But it was a general opinion of someone. Not sure why it can't be posted openly here. Was expecting some kind of scandals involving Spurs players or something.:lol:

Of course it was a general opinion - theres obviously no deep connections between Schweinsteiger and Spurs players.

I didn't want to post it here simply because it was just a nice normal open conversation with someone and to me it would seem like bad form to post it on the internet.

I did say the info wasn't that interesting, just thought some might like to hear about what a top footballer has to say.

Back