• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

NYE

Watching Green Book, decent film

Green Book is excellent. I’d say that it’s the best film that I’ve watched this year. That’s not to say that it’s the most enjoyable, nor one that I’d necessarily watch again over and over, but it’s a very good film. The two lead actors, Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali deliver strong performances worthy of awards recognition. The chemistry between the two builds through the film, with witty dialogue, and true friendship developing. Very good film.

Happy New Year to you all, wish it is a good'un and everything wished for comes true..

@Marky - hope your missus is a-ok

Breaking a random rule but...
Had a great evening with family at a local restaurant Buffet and music. Things winding down. They just played You’ll Never Walk Alone. My brother and his brother in law are Liverpool fans.
I had to walk outside and literally stick my fingers in my ears to block it out.apart from that , a lovely NYE.

Happy 2019 everyone.

Woke up at 11.59pm, watched the London fireworks

Outside my flat was like Baghdad so many fireworks went on for ages

Happy new year

A big year for spurs coming up. Never dull being a Yid. Love to all ggers where the fuk is Danish!?!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yeah, where is Danish?? Hope all is okay with him.

Woke up at 11.59pm, watched the London fireworks

Outside my flat was like Baghdad so many fireworks went on for ages

Likewise, plus we had the church bells start at midnight - didn’t know about that village tradition when we bought the house!

EDB38EC7-CCCF-4991-8841-F335BED89C62.jpeg We came up to Edinburgh with the kids and my parents in law
Air BnBd a house
Have to say if you have never been to Scotland for new year you should give it a try
I’m not a fire work fan but don’t mind them. Always get the london ones on TV back home
The ones in Edinburgh are crazily impressive.

Happy New Year lads and lasses anyway

Did you have a first foot @markysimmo?
I hate NYE now, too commercial.
We watched return of the jedi, having watched the other two on the previous nights, had a dram at the bells and went to bed.
Having family and friends today for roostertails a slap up dinner and a booze up.
Will be keeping an eye on the game as I cook.

Happy New year everyone, lang mae yer lums reek!

Yeah, where is Danish?? Hope all is okay with him.

Likewise, plus we had the church bells start at midnight - didn’t know about that village tradition when we bought the house!

Don’t worry about Danish last I heard he was up to his armpits in custard performing a full diocese with the Vicar. What is a diocese?? [emoji85]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Did nothing but nibbles with the mrs.
UntriedPositiveAnt-small.gif

Happy New Year to all of you weirdos.

Back