• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

NY Spurs

Essex Yid

Bobby Zamora
Just realized I shall be on the other end of the pond during the NLD on September 1st.

Discovered this group http://www.nyspurs.com/ who seem like a decent bunch, was thinking it could be a great place to visit. Forget the Empire State Building etc, I'd rather sit in a dingy bar drowning my sorrows watching Spurs inevitably ruin my day again rather than exploring the most exciting city in the world.

To any of our US members/anyone who has been to NY, is this supporters club a good place to go?

Just realized I shall be on the other end of the pond during the NLD on September 1st.

Discovered this group http://www.nyspurs.com/ who seem like a decent bunch, was thinking it could be a great place to visit. Forget the Empire State Building etc, I'd rather sit in a dingy bar drowning my sorrows watching Spurs inevitably ruin my day again rather than exploring the most exciting city in the world.

To any of our US members/anyone who has been to NY, is this supporters club a good place to go?

I went to the Perdition Bar in Manhattan last summer when we were on tour out there and met Tony Parks and Freund as they were doing a Q&A before going the next evening to see NY Red Bulls v Spurs. Seemed an alright place and very staunch Spurs. Obviously the game will be watched by NY Spurs in the other bar mentioned as it is on the weekend but I am sure it will be a good vibe.

O'Caseys is a great pub. I too was in New York for Spurs last year, well worth meeting with the group,

I met up with them to watch the FA Cup semi against Portsmouth a few years back. They were meeting in a different pub back then but they were a great bunch and I'd recommend joining them if you are in New York

Back