• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nurse fakes cancer

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
Random needs more threads, I'm adding.

My wife is a nurse and one of her colleagues thought it would be a good idea to fake brain cancer. She has a 8-9 year old daughter from a previous relationship and is currently living with another guy.

Last summer she started posting stuff on FB about her terminal decease, chemo therapy, posting a pic of a small shaved piece of her head and hashtagging #fudgecancer and the likes of it.

My wife was sceptic to the whole sharade from the get go. She's a very good nurse and knows a hell of a lot about cancer, and her colleague's story just didn't add up. The con artist had obviously researched her cancer. but she clearly didn't know enough about it to pull off a credible story. However, my wife couldn't just say out loud: I DON'T BELIEVE THE BITCH, because that would be frowned upon, this woman is about to die at the tender age of 31, leaving her daughter behind.

Well this week it hit the news; police are investigating her for fraud, kid is taken away from her and she blames it all on a doctor who allegedly dooped her into thinking she had cancer. All the while she's been on sick leave, having her boyfriend pay for expensive holidays (of course she needed to go shopping in Dubai before she died) and spreading her imminent death of social media.

How about that for a random thread?

That's fudged up.

Mate of mine once dated a mental bird who was clearly preggers when they got together. She claimed to have some kind of cancer that gave her all the symptoms of pregnancy.

They split up when she had a kid instead of a cancer operation.

LoL, that's also kind of fudged up. How on earth do they thinkt they're getting away with this crap?

My 2nd cousin used to date the chick I'm talking about, said she loved a good rear ending. Don't think it relates to the cancer story tho'.

LoL, that's also kind of fudgeed up. How on earth do they thinkt they're getting away with this crap?

My 2nd cousin used to date the chick I'm talking about, said she loved a good rear ending. Don't think it relates to the cancer story tho'.

Aren't you all up where you live? ;)

Aren't you all up where you live? ;)
FUNNY MAN! RIGHT HERE!

hqdefault.jpg

More of this goes on than people realise. I had a girl working for try and pull the same stunt with stomach cancer. she got a lot of support from other members of staff and head office and I had to stand there and bide my time before alerting anyone to the truth.
I lost a sister to cancer so a a had a little knowledge and although every case is different there's also similarities. She knew this yet told the most ridiculous stories betting no one would call her out on it. Eventually I let my suspicions be known to head office who thought I was mad and heartless. When I pointed out some of the flaws it all started to unravel and she done a runner. Left behind a huge pile of emotional wreckage in the factory.

My wife works in a children's nursery and had an even more bizarre one. Can't go into any detail on that.

There's some sad, selfish people out there.

That's fudgeed up.

Mate of mine once dated a mental bird who was clearly preggers when they got together. She claimed to have some kind of cancer that gave her all the symptoms of pregnancy.

They split up when she had a kid instead of a cancer operation.

How on earth did your mate fall for it?!

These are the problems with so called "developed" countries, with state aid.
This won't wash in Africa, where there are no social benefits to speak about for such cases.
Medical care, apart from expensive private hospitals is stretched to the limits. Such cases would be found out zap zap.
And most likely land the culprit in jail.

Back