• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

I must say, I think there’s been a nice vibe from the club the last couple of days. Stories in The Athletic about Nuno’s chances of making it through this bedding in period, but then there seems to have been a counter reaction to that, backed up by Dele’s interview after the Mira game.

It does seem like there is a group of more senior players urging patience, making sure we stick together and not allowing the squad as a whole to hide behind another manager rather than looking at themselves. And after the horror show against Arsenal, that is really nice to see.

If it is supposedly Kane, Son, Hugo, Dier etc then good on them. And frankly, shame on whoever it is that feels comfortable leaking things to the press, which just sews division, adds the wrong kind of pressure and is frankly lazy.

We still can't play simple proper build up football from the back. Keep playing the ball without sufficient pace and always to or behind, not in front of the player enough. Basic drilling stuff, and I'm not impressed that Nuno can't get the boys settled yet.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Winks is the rat !!!

I find this hilarious, because my brother is absolutely convinced it is Winks too.

Do you have some ITK on this? I’m not saying it isn’t true, it’s just so funny how so many people have come to believe it is him…especially if it turns out he never did anything of the sort!

I find this hilarious, because my brother is absolutely convinced it is Winks too.

Do you have some ITK on this? I’m not saying it isn’t true, it’s just so funny how so many people have come to believe it is him…especially if it turns out he never did anything of the sort!
One of the lads I go with works with Dean Austin's son, he has told him it's 100% Winks mouthing off to the press

I thought it was fairly clear by the most recent Sun article, given it is anything but ‘curious’ that Winks was left out of the squad for Arsenal!

I really hope that Nuno has made the following notes after today's game:
1. If Paratici or Levy want 4-3-3, they can f**** off. This team cannot play other than 4-2-3-1 or maybe (in hushed tones) 3 - 4- 1- 2.
2. Dele will get nowhere close to the starting eleven of a premier league game.
3. Ndombele is indeed a waste of space, even at the number 10 position. Lo Celso will start there whenever fit
4. Son is now our true world class player and should be treated accordingly.
5. We are now dependant on young Oliver Skipp and need to manage his non-league games accordingly.

One of the lads I go with works with Dean Austin's son, he has told him it's 100% Winks mouthing off to the press

wow…if that’s true, what a flipping idiot.

He could quite easily be part of the ‘senior group’ that urges patience, urges us all to stick together to give Nuno time, and he’s just out there trying to make it worse?? If true…total taco.

How does Dean Austin’s son know it’s Winks? Is he in the media, or a friend of Winks? (Genuine questions, as this guy might just be hearing it through the rumour mill).

Don’t forget that Dean Austin is from Hemel Hempstead (I used to get my hair cut at his Dad’s, (Barry) barbers, pointless fact for you), Harry Winks is from Hemel too and his family still live there and as far as I’m aware Dean still lives locally too, so a good chance the families would be in contact.

Don’t forget that Dean Austin is from Hemel Hempstead (I used to get my hair cut at his Dad’s, (Barry) barbers, pointless fact for you), Harry Winks is from Hemel too and his family still live there and as far as I’m aware Dean still lives locally too, so a good chance the families would be in contact.

Ah. Interesting intelligence! So maybe not Winks per se, but him moaning to friends/ family who are then passing things on second or third hand. Mind you, you’d think he’d realise if that is the case and just shut up.
And yet it still doesn’t ring true for me somehow. But then I just hate to see the worst in people I like.

His folks live in Harpenden now
My bro done a load of work at their house

Back