• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

Maybe not. He's a lame duck to me though. Look at the signs. The stats. The stories coming out. In my view, the players don't believe in this fella.

Perhaps we don't have a plan b yet and it's too soon. But Nuno won't make Christmas. These results are absolutely unacceptable but the lack of effort, borne out by statistics, mean the end is nigh.

What stories?

I saw two stories, when we were winning, that said the players didn't like Nuno much and weren't warming to his methods. Seemed very odd that they were being leaked at that point.

Thanks

So

Didn’t like Mopo worked them to hard
Jose didn’t work them hard enough
Doesn’t like Nunos methods

Thanks

So

Didn’t like Mopo worked them to hard
Jose didn’t work them hard enough
Doesn’t like Nunos methods

The players liked MoPo to begin. When he started to go a bit strange at the end, the stories leaked. Jose has a reputation for falling out with people. He just did it on steroids with us.

Obviously, everything shouldn't hinge on the players' opinions. But I think when stories are coming out like that, so early and when we are winning, that's a massive worry. It came from The Athletic originally too who have quite a bit of credibility.

The players liked MoPo to begin. When he started to go a bit strange at the end, the stories leaked. Jose has a reputation for falling out with people. He just did it on steroids with us.

Obviously, everything shouldn't hinge on the players' opinions. But I think when stories are coming out like that, so early and when we are winning, that's a massive worry. It came from The Athletic originally too who have quite a bit of credibility.

I agree, I think there was upset when mopo first took over but he rooted them all out and sold them/binned them till the end of the season

If Nuno wants to survive he needs to do the same

Sorry not after watching the last few games,he’d done.

Disagree, we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and shift the players on that have been here for years.

We clearly still have trouble makers in the squad and players like Ndombele and Kane who spent the summer trying to force moves away.

Disagree, we have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and shift the players on that have been here for years.

We clearly still have trouble makers in the squad and players like Ndombele and Kane who spent the summer trying to force moves away.
How many players are still here since Poch’s last season and how many have joined? I don’t know the turnover, but imagine it’s plus 15 in and plus 10 out? That’s a decent squad overhaul isn’t it?

I'll give him credit. He's taken a bit of responsibility there in that interview but I suspect we may not see some players again.

Needs to go though.

I agree, I think there was upset when mopo first took over but he rooted them all out and sold them/binned them till the end of the season

If Nuno wants to survive he needs to do the same

It's a fair point. And he's suggested there that some players are not doing/not capable of doing what he's asking. There's only one way to fix that.

How many players are still here since Poch’s last season and how many have joined? I don’t know the turnover, but imagine it’s plus 15 in and plus 10 out? That’s a decent squad overhaul isn’t it?

We still have players that have been here a long time

Dier
Sanchez
Hugo
Davies
Winks
Son
Kane
Moura
Dele

Lo Celso/Ndombele don’t really seem committed either

Back