• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Nuno Espírito Santo - Sacked

Also played through the middle for us for a decent part of one season when we had injuries up front if I remember correctly?

waddle was unbelievable, he is probably the reason I supported spurs. I was probably more gutted that he left than I was hodlle… fully expecting a ban for that comment. I remember being 7-0 down in a primary school match at half time, and I went to the teacher and said I wanted a free role like waddle, he agreed - and we pulled it back to………

9 - 3 with me scoring two and setting up one. he wasn’t as impressed as I thought he would be.

Good shout. I was thinking Son or Dier but reckon you could be right.

Hugo certainly seemed to have had enough after the Europa League exit and can't think of too many more who'd have had time for him (maybe Lucas or Reguilon).

Hugo was ranting at the team I believe and how they capitulated and didn't put the effort in, don't think it was directed at Mourinho.

Except he was left-footed...

gonad*s, that's why he used to tear me a new one every time I marked him. Show him to his weak foot they used to say...

(actually genuine btw - he used to play for a team in my league called Devonshire Arms up until a few years ago)

Hugo was ranting at the team I believe and how they capitulated and didn't put the effort in, don't think it was directed at Mourinho.

From memory, he did make reference to the way that we were playing. Something around either being too defensive or not having enough of a go.

On the other hand Nuno went in eyes open, and probably had the counsel of JM his predecessor. He never lost his cool though was looking tired at times. And got a very handsome payout, much like his predecessor. He will move on better for the experience and his retirement funds.

Getting the job as thfc coach with our quick turnovers is quite a lucrative opportunity. Conte probably has that in mind too.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Fapatalk

Back