• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Not the Chel$ea OMT!

Southcote Spur

Jason Dozzell
I seem to remember in a previous incarnation of this board that some wag tried to set up some rules about who could start a new OMT thread. Well, this is just to confirm that this is not "the" official OMT!!

I have just logged on to club website, and I can't believe that all of the Chelsea away tickets have gone to Season Tickets holders. :(

As a bronze member, all I can say is fair play to those that have applied for tickets.

I guess it will be down to the local pub for me and I'll be up to ?ú59 in pocket? :-k

My eyes just melted away and I will no longer be able to appreciate to glory of Spurs wiping the floor with Stevenage tomorrow. Thanks a lot.

I seem to remember in a previous incarnation of this board that some wag tried to set up some rules about who could start a new OMT thread. Well, this is just to confirm that this is not "the" official OMT!!

I have just logged on to club website, and I can't believe that all of the Chelsea away tickets have gone to Season Tickets holders. :(

As a bronze member, all I can say is fair play to those that have applied for tickets.

I guess it will be down to the local pub for me and I'll be up to ?ú59 in pocket? :-k

Fair plays to the ST's. Good going, come on boys(and girls)...make some noise

Last year it was about 125 LPs for ST holders..

Obviously like me fans think this is the year we win at Stamford Bridge

statue_planet.jpg

You bastard

What makes you guys think we will beat Chelscum this time round? We didnt even beat them at home - when they were a bit brick.

Some wag?

Some bloody wag? :evil:

That was a mod.........i.e. ME!!!!

Jeez....no respect these days.

Back