• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Not been on here for a few years...

wn7ian

Guy Butters
Just watching sky sports news about Saudi Sportswashing Machine and up pops Greg Tomlinson (gregnufc) I remember having a beer with him and Crawley in Manchester a good few years back. Who's still here from back in the day? I see scara, markysimmo mulletperm, milo (apologies to anyone I've forgotten ) are still around

Just watching sky sports news about Saudi Sportswashing Machine and up pops Greg Tomlinson (gregnufc) I remember having a beer with him and Crawley in Manchester a good few years back. Who's still here from back in the day? I see scara, markysimmo mulletperm, milo (apologies to anyone I've forgotten ) are still around

Jeeeeeeez I remember you! Was a likeable chap as i remember.

Everyone's an arse nowadays. Me included. welcome back.

He was fat and ginger if I recall correctly. And a Geordie. Jesus, what a hand he was given in life.

Jeeeeeeez I remember you! Was a likeable chap as i remember.

Everyone's an arse nowadays. Me included. welcome back.
Cheers DL, good to be back although, don't have a great deal of time to post. Are CAS, Crawley, Flanners, angry man still around?

Back