• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

And it is official:

I wonder what sort of shape big Erik is in.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...oup-of-legends-for-test-event-match-revealed/

We are delighted to announce that, among those set to pull on the famous Lilywhite shirt in the prestigious Legends match on Saturday 30 March are Robbie Keane, Rafael van der Vaart, Dimitar Berbatov, Allan Nielsen, David Howells, Stephen Carr, Darren Anderton and goalkeeper Erik Thorstvedt, with many more stars still to be revealed.

The team will be managed on the day by our long-serving former captain, second-highest appearance-maker of all-time and current Club Ambassador, Gary Mabbutt.

I think Erik is in excellent shape from what ive seen on the tv. Problably will be one of the fittest on the pitch. His gk form on the others hand...Who knows

I think Erik is in excellent shape from what ive seen on the tv. Problably will be one of the fittest on the pitch. His gk form on the others hand...Who knows

His top level career effectively ended when the backpass rule came in, so he'll be fine as long as none of our defenders have been watching modern sweeper keepers too much.

re Rasiak...He was just misunderstood.... yes the misunderstanding was that he could play football.
Will never forget his abject performance against (I think) Forest away one evening. (or was it leicester?) Anyway he was so poor, shades of Mark Viduka's day of shame at the Lane (you're just a fat Aussie clown shoe).
We may or may not make the CL next season but thank the Lord we have moved on somewhat since the days of Rasiak.

re Rasiak...He was just misunderstood.... yes the misunderstanding was that he could play football.
Will never forget his abject performance against (I think) Forest away one evening. (or was it leicester?) Anyway he was so poor, shades of Mark Viduka's day of shame at the Lane (you're just a fat Aussie clown shoe).
We may or may not make the CL next season but thank the Lord we have moved on somewhat since the days of Rasiak.
Yeah, to Vincent Jansen....

v3qvxBu.jpg

Qe8EVJi.jpg

eqoTwcq.jpg

nI1SkHK.jpg

Ko89WhX.jpg
9GV25km.jpg

QcodkD2.jpg

XWYySFn.jpg

kA3NecE.jpg

pWGrePS.jpg

EBYpaxI.jpg

RXrFS3a.jpg

ck8Cbya.jpg

lbCmCYi.jpg

I love the outside. Beautiful, terrifying, an alien craft materialised on a drab high road, ready to convert the locals into food or space-serfs.

I like the look of the pitch and the stands, the megajumbotrons, the lack of pillars, the roof lighting and so on. It’s going to be wonderful to watch a game there, and that’s all that matters.

But the inside looks like a vanity airport in a repressive petrostate and I can’t find it in myself to like it.

I'm not enamoured of the covered spaces either; it all looks a bit egg-boxish. All I care about is the pitch view, though, and that's lovely. I'll be in and out of the rest of it.

Back