• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

45,000 to watch
2501093.jpg

?
0_Screenshot_20190312-210152_Facebook.jpg

And it is official:

I wonder what sort of shape big Erik is in.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...oup-of-legends-for-test-event-match-revealed/

We are delighted to announce that, among those set to pull on the famous Lilywhite shirt in the prestigious Legends match on Saturday 30 March are Robbie Keane, Rafael van der Vaart, Dimitar Berbatov, Allan Nielsen, David Howells, Stephen Carr, Darren Anderton and goalkeeper Erik Thorstvedt, with many more stars still to be revealed.

The team will be managed on the day by our long-serving former captain, second-highest appearance-maker of all-time and current Club Ambassador, Gary Mabbutt.

And it is official:

I wonder what sort of shape big Erik is in.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...oup-of-legends-for-test-event-match-revealed/

We are delighted to announce that, among those set to pull on the famous Lilywhite shirt in the prestigious Legends match on Saturday 30 March are Robbie Keane, Rafael van der Vaart, Dimitar Berbatov, Allan Nielsen, David Howells, Stephen Carr, Darren Anderton and goalkeeper Erik Thorstvedt, with many more stars still to be revealed.

The team will be managed on the day by our long-serving former captain, second-highest appearance-maker of all-time and current Club Ambassador, Gary Mabbutt.
Thought Ledley might have got a run out.

how many current ST holders are there? As I applied for the 2nd test event in a group of 6 if one of us is unsuccessful then the rest are. Just thinking if ST holders would be guaranteed tickets. Surely those that have paid for a ST should get first dibs on their seats? However if there are more than 45,000 then I guess that's why it's going to a ballot.

Last edited:
I might go along to boo Steve Carr and ask him how life worked out at all those bigger clubs he played for
Could do the same to Robbie Keane too?
I’m also uncomfortable with Berbatov being so freely invited back for these events, he refused to play for us. He’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen for us in the PL era but just being a good player doesn’t make a legend imo.

Back