• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Right - I’m going to start a clarion call for all those solo Spurs flying to the stadium on their own.

I’m going to be in the South Stand, so anyone up for meeting at the Beavertown Tap Room pre/post games, raise your hands!

Groups welcome too, but seeing as I’ll be on my own each game, I thought I’d see if anyone’s else travelling on their own is up for meeting.

Right - I’m going to start a clarion call for all those solo Spurs flying to the stadium on their own.

I’m going to be in the South Stand, so anyone up for meeting at the Beavertown Tap Room pre/post games, raise your hands!

Groups welcome too, but seeing as I’ll be on my own each game, I thought I’d see if anyone’s else travelling on their own is up for meeting.
Not solo but my mates sometime Disown me so end up going solo. However, I'm also a bit of a clam when I have a beer so could certainly meet you all but also end up solo by halftime, when I leave the stadium.

My guess for the name would be Nike Stadium at White Hart Lane.

Or Nike Lane?
If Nike have sponsored our stadium (and I seriously doubt they have) then I don't think the name will have any reference to White Hart Lane (or any derivative of it). Any sponsor of our new stadium will have their brand name and their brand name only on the stadium with the word 'Stadium', 'Arena', 'Field', 'Centre' or something like that afterwards.

Not solo but my mates sometime Disown me so end up going solo. However, I'm also a bit of a clam when I have a beer so could certainly meet you all but also end up solo by halftime, when I leave the stadium.

I left the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match early at Wembley last season because I had to get back. When leaving the stadium one of the stewards asked me if I had enough already. Fcuking muppets.

The Thank F*ck it's not Wembley arena has a nice ring to it..

Edit - Maybe thank fudge it's not Wembley Stadium Arena would be clearer because I don't have much against the arena apart from being disappointed by Guns and Roses there a while ago.

Edit - Maybe thank fudge it's not Wembley Stadium Arena would be clearer because I don't have much against the arena apart from being disappointed by Guns and Roses there a while ago.
The travel from Liverpool Street is quite horrendous. Can't wait for the short distance on the overground or queueing on the A406.

Which line up though?

Cheese Room There isn’t one! We’re not sure where this rumour came from – but it has amused us!

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/media/16034/fan-guide.pdf

It probably came from this official text:

The H Club
  • Will attempt to obtain Michelin star for the food
  • Partnering with Roux family
  • £15k joining fee and £15k annual cost; tickets must be purchased in pairs and as for all corporate tickets a minimum period of 3 years must be signed up for and tickets must be purchased in pairs
  • Somelier and cheese waiter will be on hand to assist
  • Other celebrity chefs will be brought in to cook for guests, they are really trying to make this the premium lounge offering at any sporting stadium in Europe
  • There are 3 dining options; informal, fine dining and chefs table

And speculation that posh types could 'store their own cheese' at the stadium... i.e. they are millionaires, they want a certain type of cheese on a match day, so they order it / store it at the club...

Back