• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Cross posting this from my little VR toss thread.

Found a free 3D model of mega-Lane for those that want to have a look.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/d7721263-7f79-4f2f-8a0d-c0228492599f/New-White-Hart-Lane

Download and view it in Symmetry Alpha on Steam. It's pretty rudimentary, but feels quite awesome sitting there in the middle of the pitch with a real size stadium around you! :D
this is what players talk about when they go to the other big stadiums in the EPL.
quite sure that it will help us attract players to play here.
the cleanup of the general area by a football club not a government department - a 3D model there is deserved for students of architecture and urban planning all around the world

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Sounds promising:

“I expect to play at the new stadium. I was talking yesterday with Daniel and he was very positive, I hope yes and I wish we can play in our new stadium. We were sitting and listening to the Champions League song and we were talking with Jesus [Perez] saying it will be amazing to be in the new stadium listening to that song before the game. Now we are in the quarter-final I hope we can finish and we can listen to the song there.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ampions-league-quarter-final-spurs-new-ground

Imagine opening the new stadium under the lights at home against Barcelona!

Screen-Shot-2018-10-11-at-11.21.38.png

Hahahahahahaha!

It's incredible - we got so much brick from the media and the authorities for this ad...

spurs-poster.jpg

But it might actually end up being spot on after all!

If a mysterious fire burns the place down before our CL quarter-final, we will all know who's to blame - the Advertising Standards Authority, trying to save face. :p

I mean... Technically it will still have been wrong as Wembley was very much a London location to see CL football this season. :Dconsidering even Poch has burned me with his 'itk' on the stadium this season, I'll take it with a pinch of salt until we get the official test dates.

Hopefully today!

Believe that as runners-up in the group stage the rules dictate that we will have to play the first leg at home, ie in all probability on Wed 10 April.

Can anyone confirm?

If true, it's cutting it mighty fine for NWHL if the final test event takes place on 30 March.

Believe that as runners-up in the group stage the rules dictate that we will have to play the first leg at home, ie in all probability on Wed 10 April.

Can anyone confirm?

If true, it's cutting it mighty fine for NWHL if the final test event takes place on 30 March.

The UEFA website says '
  • There are no seedings or country protection; any restrictions will be announced ahead of the draw.'
I assume that if there were some links to who played at home or away then it would say in that bit. I believe its an open draw and the semi-final draw is made at the same time

The UEFA website says '
  • There are no seedings or country protection; any restrictions will be announced ahead of the draw.'
I assume that if there were some links to who played at home or away then it would say in that bit. I believe its an open draw and the semi-final draw is made at the same time
The only thing that might dictate home or away first is other teams from the same city being involved as well.

We're alright there then:D

Back