• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Injuries piling up.
Main talisman now injured.
Spending in January likely always was difficult, given stadium opening delays...

..so thinking that we have run over a cat and get the worst possible slide to our season, how much of a financial blow for the stadium repayments etc would missing out on Top 4 (and NOT winning CL btw) and playing EL next year be?

Injuries piling up.
Main talisman now injured.
Spending in January likely always was difficult, given stadium opening delays...

..so thinking that we have run over a cat and get the worst possible slide to our season, how much of a financial blow for the stadium repayments etc would missing out on Top 4 (and NOT winning CL btw) and playing EL next year be?

You must be a joy at parties.

It's the ways i tells 'em...:cool:

Seriously, though what do you think?

I think you're worrying about hypotheticals, which is not good for your mental health.

Take a page from Poch's book and take each game as it comes.

Based on recent seasons I see no reason why we won't make top four and have a good crack at the CL. Hell we're still in the title race as far as I'm concerned.

Speculating otherwise doesn't make sense, at least to me anyway. Don't let one result effect your perspective so much.

I think you're worrying about hypotheticals, which is not good for your mental health.

Based on recent seasons I see no reason why we won't make top four and have a good crack at the CL. Hell we're still in the title race as far as I'm concerned.

Speculating otherwise doesn't make sense, at least to me anyway. Don't let one result effect your perspective so much.

I think that's fair enough on the surface...

What about 5 results?

Good job yesterday's match wasn't the nwhl opener. Lose to Man Utd and our best player gets injured, and so did Kane. We would've had to call Barry Fry to come round and release the curse.

Agree with all of that except I don’t think we’re in the title race at all, we wasn’t before this game. We’d have to beat Liverpool away, Emirates Marketing Project away, rely on Liverpool to have a mini collapse and rely on Spurs to actually win games when they really matter to properly put pressure on the title which we never do. Poch wasn’t lying when he said Liverpool and City are ahead of the rest....

Agree with all of that except I don’t think we’re in the title race at all, we wasn’t before this game. We’d have to beat Liverpool away, Emirates Marketing Project away, rely on Liverpool to have a mini collapse and rely on Spurs to actually win games when they really matter to properly put pressure on the title which we never do. Poch wasn’t lying when he said Liverpool and City are ahead of the rest....

Totally fair call on your behalf. I guess I'm foolishly optimistic at times. I reckon we can beat both of them away and I also think there's a fragility to Liverpool that could still emerge.

Plenty of games to go.

Back