• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Oh well....it always looked unlikely tbh, remember how unprepared the stadium looked for the Liverpool match?

I think it wont open until April or even next season now...plus don't expect any new signings until the summer now too

Not sure how these two things are related, at all. But moaner's gonna moan.

Have 2 holidays booked from 6 months ago, one mistakenly clashes with Arsenal as calendar hadn't updated and booked in a rush, one clashes with Palace, both going to cost £100s to change, however can't do anything about either

Defended the club a lot, said we need to get in ASAP, but really is getting to the point we should just move in next year. Almost guarantee we get drawn away in 6th round of FA cup at which point we are into April
Also guess now we are committed to champions league at Wembley now anyway.

Think they are now digging themselves a bigger hole and a announcement for next season would be a positive move
2 holidays???!! Snob.

;)

Not sure how these two things are related, at all. But moaner's gonna moan.

Moaning? How about realism?
Delay to stadium opening equals more money paid to rent Wembley AND less money generated from stadium..which leads to less money available for transfers like it almost certainly did in the summer

Moaning? How about realism?
Delay to stadium opening equals more money paid to rent Wembley AND less money generated from stadium..which leads to less money available for transfers like it almost certainly did in the summer

How long have we operated by largely spending what we earn in player sales? Ten seasons, more?

It's how we're run and you know it. Stop talking nonsense.

Haha

To be fair this is because i cancelled all holidays last year as we were moving in ;) - But fair point
Na I only joke dude. Im only jealous as money quite tight with having a littlun, we love our holidays but the mother in law is taking us on a holiday and paying for it, but she has to come along with the wifes sister - rattler.

But this does mean we can have 2 this year too!

How long have we operated by largely spending what we earn in player sales? Ten seasons, more?

It's how we're run and you know it. Stop talking nonsense.

No i think it's you talking nonsense. Last summer we were the first club to not buy a player at all during the transfer window. First club ever.
We have 'largely' indeed spent overall what we earn in player sales buy still have made buys at times even if we have not in the same window made sales.
What was so different about the last window compared to the previous windows? Oh let me guess....

No i think it's you talking nonsense. Last summer we were the first club to not buy a player at all during the transfer window. First club ever.
We have 'largely' indeed spent overall what we earn in player sales but we have made player sales. What was so different about the last window comapred to the previous windows? Oh let me guess....

We didn't sell any fudging players?

Actually the most annoying thing is, IF we already know that NLD wont be the first game due to policing issues, why not announce that as well.
That could be flimflam though. Maybe they may want to open on that and will discuss with the police. Cant be that hard to work out but i guess as the fans are in a different part of the stadium now, routes into the stadium need to be taken into consideration amongst other stuff. Guess they might not want that game as the Guinea pig but who knows?

Deflating. Timed release after another good result. Possibly leaked beforehand.

It’s nice that people are remaining positive and it’s only one more month etc, but it’s been one more month for quite a while now and those games, at this time of year with a refund on offer are going to end up with small attendances. I’m not particularly confident that this will be the last delay
I guess the players and Poch feel the same,however they’ve done brilliantly to not let this affect them and deserve a lot of credit. If we hadn’t got the results we have the atmosphere and attendances would be even worse!

Questions about the project competence aside, this must be killing Levy. Every match missed is costing the club 6 figures.

It’s nice that people are remaining positive and it’s only one more month etc, but it’s been one more month for quite a while now and those games, at this time of year with a refund on offer are going to end up with small attendances. I’m not particularly confident that this will be the last delay
I guess the players and Poch feel the same,however they’ve done brilliantly to not let this affect them and deserve a lot of credit. If we hadn’t got the results we have the atmosphere and attendances would be even worse!

Questions about the project competence aside, this must be killing Levy. Every match missed is costing the club 6 figures.

Wow, 6 figures? If that is the cost then i will be amazed if we sign anyone this window regardless of if we shift players. I think we (and Poch) will have to strap in and how our squad can stay afloat for the rest of the season.

Oh well, we've got this far so hopefully we can keep it going.

COYS

Re the bolded bit, I think that's unfair. It was announced in December that the club would get an update this week from Mace. If that came on Monday, and they had released the news before today, then that would have taken all the focus away from the game last night.
Had we lost, they would still have had to make the announcement.

Back