• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I stick by what I said a few weeks ago; I reckon post-Christmas by the time we are in.

I think somebody may have suggested here, or SkyscraperCity (cant remember), but I think the opening match should be Man United in January. Big name team (and beatable) and adds nice symmetry between last game at OWHL and first at NWHL. Plus no need to be rush and panic having it ready in a few weeks time

I think somebody may have suggested here, or SkyscraperCity (cant remember), but I think the opening match should be Man United in January. Big name team (and beatable) and adds nice symmetry between last game at OWHL and first at NWHL. Plus no need to be rush and panic having it ready in a few weeks time
I think they'll open it as soon as possible. Levy mentioned the financial implications of renting another venue so we'll be in asap, irrespective of the opposition IMO.

I think they'll open it as soon as possible. Levy mentioned the financial implications of renting another venue so we'll be in asap, irrespective of the opposition IMO.

I’m sure they will, but time is pushing on, with no test dates yet announced. Another four or five weeks and logistically it’ll not be a goer for us to be in before New Year.

I'm in Portugal until Sunday 28th.... lovely jubbly...
Well done the club. (complete self-interest:))

Likewise! I’ve been procrastinating about committing to a few days away for our wedding anniversary, hoping the game would get moved to the Monday so I wouldn’t have to cry off because of football.
Me this evening : yes of course we can go away Thursday/Friday to Sunday. Sorry, did I forget to tell you? :)

I’m sure they will, but time is pushing on, with no test dates yet announced. Another four or five weeks and logistically it’ll not be a goer for us to be in before New Year.
Indeed, but my point really was that I don't think they'll postpone things if it is ready in order to find the right opposition. They'll turn the test events around quickly if need be.

Last edited:
Let’s get it properly finished, no need to heep unnecessary pressure on this!
Things will be fine, don’t get all the rush!
Every day we are not in there costs us. I think we have been pushing hard for some time as apparent by the overtime, etc. The pressure is necessary IMO

Likewise! I’ve been procrastinating about committing to a few days away for our wedding anniversary, hoping the game would get moved to the Monday so I wouldn’t have to cry off because of football.
Me this evening : yes of course we can go away Thursday/Friday to Sunday. Sorry, did I forget to tell you? :)
Talk about role reversal!

I was reading something on a Gooner forum lauging further about our stadium delays :mad:
...the rumour on there was that we have an issue with the entranceway that team coaches will use and that it's too low and that "we're struggling to find a solution as there is important infrastructure above it"

Anybody with decent connections able to comment on this?

I was reading something on a Gooner forum lauging further about our stadium delays :mad:
...the rumour on there was that we have an issue with the entranceway that team coaches will use and that it's too low and that "we're struggling to find a solution as there is important infrastructure above it"

Anybody with decent connections able to comment on this?

Honestly you think that they could build and engineer that stadium and forget the height of a coach ... rediculous rumour

Back