• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Mmm it's right up there with a pleasant stroll down Montmartre on a spring afternoon

Hah, it really is. For someone like me, who's usually over once a season, the walk up (and sometimes down) High Road is somewhat part of the pilgrimage. :D And it's just a joy that I'll be able to do that stroll even after we've gotten a new stadium.

Hah, it really is. For someone like me, who's usually over once a season, the walk up (and sometimes down) High Road is somewhat part of the pilgrimage. :D And it's just a joy that I'll be able to do that stroll even after we've gotten a new stadium.
Last time I walked to Seven Sisters the Royal and Cinema were open and there was a Marks & Spencer.

They are trying to do more in the area so people arrive earlier and leave later like the big public square by the stadium etc, if there's a few food stalls around and somewhere to get a beer after then I'd happily stay for a couple.

Judging by the recent questionnaire for members the club are looking at ways to keep supporters in the ground after games and get them in earlier beforehand, presumably thats to help spread out arrival/departure times and lessen strain on services (as well as make more money)

Often wondered why clubs don't keep the bars open after games tbh

Often wondered why clubs don't keep the bars open after games tbh

Probably because the police don't want people hanging around/getting into rucks after the game. Out the way as quick as possible not fuelling themselves up even more on wife beater.

Or maybe that doesn't happen anymore now we're part of the entertainment industry. Post theatre supper and all that.

I live in Waltham Cross. Cross rail is running through there. The planners reckon. Work to start in 2020 up finished by 2026.

That looks so hilariously Acme-Inc. that I'm struggling to believe that it's real. :D

It's real. The Scaffolding is temporary and for the World Cup, afterwards the scaffolding will be removed and the stadium will be fully enclosed for the local Yekaterinburg team (I forget which exactly) to take up residence.

It's real. The Scaffolding is temporary and for the World Cup, afterwards the scaffolding will be removed and the stadium will be fully enclosed for the local Yekaterinburg team (I forget which exactly) to take up residence.

Wow. Well, it's possible for us too, I guess. But I don't see how we could find the space to have the temporary stand up - our stadium is bounded on all four sides. It'll have buildings on two ends ( the pending real estate development and the club HQ) and will otherwise be enclosed by Tottenham High Road and Worcester Avenue. A stand that size would require some serious space to install prior to rebuilding the roof to accommodate it, surely?

At the limit for what?

Or similar to what Liverpool have done at Anfield, or how Paxton was doubled in the 90s.
On the limit of max distance from the furthest point on the pitch, which is 190m
c38f2989d9.jpeg

Some minor changes to the outer cladding of the stadium in this drawing released today. Most significantly the grey band going across the North stand. It could also be an older version.
4Pf7omI.jpg

chH3gJh.jpg

Back