• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Think we missed all the tricks of great sportsmanship ...

The away fans should have been tucked in the corner far and away from the pitch.

The away dressing room should have been the longest walk to the pitch possible.

The players running onto the pitch should have been positioned in the corner of the south stand and the east stand.

Think the are rules with new build stadiums where you are allowed to put away fans.

Think we missed all the tricks of great sportsmanship ...

The away fans should have been tucked in the corner far and away from the pitch.

The away dressing room should have been the longest walk to the pitch possible.

The players running onto the pitch should have been positioned in the corner of the south stand and the east stand.
Did you see Brighton coming off at Palace the other night?....great fun.:D

Doesn’t bode well for music events held when you will have more people standing on the pitch than was seated for the boxing.
With music events you can't use the whole pitch or all of the stands as you need to be in front of the stage.

Probably not a huge capacity difference.

With music events you can't use the whole pitch or all of the stands as you need to be in front of the stage.

Probably not a huge capacity difference.

An in-the-round show with stage in the middle of the pitch would see all four stands used as well as areas around the stage on the pitch.

An in-the-round show with stage in the middle of the pitch would see all four stands used as well as areas around the stage on the pitch.
I don't really go to stadium gigs but that seems like a considerably poor way to see a band - even amongst other stadium gigs.

Those are uncommon as they are a nightmare to set up, and the cost of the production is much higher.

In stadiums? Yes. Albeit we have seen one which went for three years? In arenas? Quite a few. I know one band who will always look to make indoor arena tours in the round.

My point is it can be done and has been done with huge success.

I don't really go to stadium gigs but that seems like a considerably poor way to see a band - even amongst other stadium gigs.

In the round -if the band is working hard- are more inclusive for everyone and a great way to see a band. Productions tend to be much better too...

Back