• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Ok, what's wrong with a frickin Lager? I just want a fudging beer, but that's almost impossible these days, as the are only IPA here and IPA there, super IPA, fuxking mango, pineapple, strawberry and watermelon IPA!
That's not beer!! I just want a fudging regular beer or pilzner!
Rant over.

Ok, what's wrong with a frickin Lager? I just want a fudging beer, but that's almost impossible these days, as the are only IPA here and IPA there, super IPA, fuxking mango, pineapple, strawberry and watermelon IPA!
Rant over.
You’ll be alright with a neck oil or gamma Ray.

but I do agree with your general point!

Rant over.
One of Our Own is really nice, that's the special Tottenham only beer

Rant over.

It says they sell Bones (lager) on tap and in cans, and The Chariot (Pilsner) in bottles. Plus guest beers

:) happens to the best of us
3 lessons to be taken from this match so far:

1. John Moss isn't fit to be a referee at any level - neither literally nor figuratively
  2. We should never, ever let players go on silly, pointless international duty again
  3. Our players are far too nice. Around 70 mins in, the ball was around knee high on Zaha, Emerson was flying in with the perfect opportunity to take the ball, end Zaha's season and get away with it. He did nothing.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

67000 in for AJ and the Ukranian. This is what we're talking about £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££................................................

67000 in for AJ and the Ukranian. This is what we're talking about £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££................................................
and the stadium open from 6pm until 12am too ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Back