• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It was plans for a new media centre and medical facilities at the training ground

Smart move, I remember reading a few years back that UTD put in a big medical centre which allowed them to do most parts of a medical, general scans etc which kept the media away and meant things could be done quicker.

Smart move, I remember reading a few years back that UTD put in a big medical centre which allowed them to do most parts of a medical, general scans etc which kept the media away and meant things could be done quicker.

There were reports recently that we'd bought the lease on the golf course next to the training ground and were going to put NFL training facilities in there

There were reports recently that we'd bought the lease on the golf course next to the training ground and were going to put NFL training facilities in there

If they went to go to those lengths I think it would signal a resident London based team.

Last edited:
you could say the same about any NFL team, most of them only have 8 homes games a year

plenty of option for dual use, and some kind of UK NFL academy

Large chunks of the stadium design are down to NFL requirements. It's obviously worth it financially

I had the misfortune to read Martin Samuel's this week (got sent the link) he is pushing for the Olympic stadium to be knocked down and rebuilt as a football stadium. As a west ham fan he has a vested interest in it.

Would imagine Levy has a pretty steep penalty clause in there.

One of the stipulations for the tender was that the land had to be retained for public recreational use so I don’t see how that can be.

I had the misfortune to read Martin Samuel's this week (got sent the link) he is pushing for the Olympic stadium to be knocked down and rebuilt as a football stadium. As a west ham fan he has a vested interest in it.

Would imagine Levy has a pretty steep pelanty clause in there.
No, but the stipulation is that the running track has to be maintained for the entire length of the 99 year lease.

Back