• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

To think it's been three years already...

I actually bought the official The Lane book the other day, and received it today. Brings back memories of those 20 or so times I had the pleasure of watching Spurs play there.

Was planning on visiting NWHL for the first time this spring, but that didn't happen, so I guess that's on my 2021 bucket list instead.

To think it's been three years already...

I actually bought the official The Lane book the other day, and received it today. Brings back memories of those 20 or so times I had the pleasure of watching Spurs play there.

Was planning on visiting NWHL for the first time this spring, but that didn't happen, so I guess that's on my 2021 bucket list instead.
Do you live in the U.K.?

I've sent a few messages for the TV's

"oi, you stupid clams, concentrate from kick off and don't give them a soft goal in the first 5"

"if someone tries to run off you, go with them"

"keep your hands away from the football"

"aurier, NO!"

"harry, don't try and tackle anyone"

"Erik we love you!"

I've sent a few messages for the TV's

"oi, you stupid clams, concentrate from kick off and don't give them a soft goal in the first 5"

"if someone tries to run off you, go with them"

"keep your hands away from the football"

"aurier, NO!"

"harry, don't try and tackle anyone"

"Erik we love you!"

I'm hoping that we show Ben in a pair of tights, smearing custard into his torso every time we have a shot on goal.

Lady Gaga and Capital Ball events rescheduled for 2021

Eddie Hearn said they could have an AJ fight in November at the ground too

Will be very interesting to see what the pandemic cost us financially when its all said and done.

At the moment we have definitely lost stadium gate receipts from the final home games, the separate spend at the stadium you get at these games and the corporate side too.

It would be good to put at least a general figure on that lost income, but due to how the accounts are done and some of the above being in different categories in the books, it is hard to do so.

It also looks like where we end in the table will be pretty neutral as we would not have got CL before the shut down with our ravaged squad and I still dont see us getting CL after the draw with utd and them, wolves and chelsea constantly winning. Although if we get EL it could be argued that income from that competition (significant if JM can win it for us) is an added positive as I doubt we would have even got EL before the shut down.

So the losses for the Club might yet not be too severe. Lets hope the vaccine is ready to rock for the most vulnerable by October and we should then be able to get full crowds not long after next season begins. Plus we have the added blanket of what is effectively an interest free loan of 175m.

I read £200m in the same article as the other info I posted

I think that figure was an estimate based on no fans for all of next season and none of those cancelled events being rescheduled. May even include a drop in tv income.

All of which may not bear true now. Will be interesting to see the actual loss, which we may not know for another 12 months or so.

Will be very interesting to see what the pandemic cost us financially when its all said and done.

At the moment we have definitely lost stadium gate receipts from the final home games, the separate spend at the stadium you get at these games and the corporate side too.

It would be good to put at least a general figure on that lost income, but due to how the accounts are done and some of the above being in different categories in the books, it is hard to do so.

It also looks like where we end in the table will be pretty neutral as we would not have got CL before the shut down with our ravaged squad and I still dont see us getting CL after the draw with utd and them, wolves and chelsea constantly winning. Although if we get EL it could be argued that income from that competition (significant if JM can win it for us) is an added positive as I doubt we would have even got EL before the shut down.

So the losses for the Club might yet not be too severe. Lets hope the vaccine is ready to rock for the most vulnerable by October and we should then be able to get full crowds not long after next season begins. Plus we have the added blanket of what is effectively an interest free loan of 175m.

Losses from the club would be more the loss of Premier League revenue, apparently the club doesn’t account for the new revenue till after its hit the accounts from year 1.

So they wouldn’t be over spending based on potential income from NFL. So there are loss of potential revenue and then more important loss of revenues that have an impact on outgoings that they accounted for...aka gate receipts

Not saying it’s nice anyway.

Back