• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Now that we have reversed the furlough decision and there is nothing ‘bad’ to report the club is likely to see lots of positive press for the many good things we are doing.

giphy.gif

But we turned it round in a manner that no one was negatively affected
Yep. As I say, I haven't really seen anything since we turned it round that was critical. Holt wasn't as gushing towards us as he was to Liverpool but I would say that's more ridiculous spin on the Liverpool side of things than negative reporting on us.

Yep. As I say, I haven't really seen anything since we turned it round that was critical. Holt wasn't as gushing towards us as he was to Liverpool but I would say that's more ridiculous spin on the Liverpool side of things than negative reporting on us.
Holt just shows how he thinks and what he thinks of us
What did Delaney say as he hates Mourinho and now has digs at us constantly

Don't think its particularly unfair? Holt does say that we've done the right thing now. I think Liverpool turned round their decision very quickly, whereas we turned ours round rather more slowly.

Holt dislikes us, made that clear during the racism claims, he was judge jury and execution before the Met had concluded their report and even ignored that they uncovered racism from Chelsea fans.

he is a clam

Holt dislikes us, made that clear during the racism claims, he was judge jury and execution before the Met had concluded their report and even ignored that they uncovered racism from Chelsea fans.

he is a clam
Count yourself lucky you're not his sister or his mum.

We only have to see his bulbous face in the news next to his column. They have to see his sweaty, Greggs-filled cum face every time he manages to conjure up enough of a semi to thumb it in.

Count yourself lucky you're not his sister or his mum.

We only have to see his bulbous face in the news next to his column. They have to see his sweaty, Greggs-filled cum face every time he manages to conjure up enough of a semi to thumb it in.

You can write when you want to. Gritty and coarse though it is, there is a certain pedigree in the construction. "Greggs-filled cum face" is a keeper.

Club facilitates COVID-19 testing at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Wed 15 April 2020, 14:06|Tottenham Hotspur

We are today sharing the first ever public images of the COVID-19 testing and swabbing operation taking place at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The stadium’s huge basement car park is being used to conduct the drive-through COVID-19 operation for North Middlesex University Hospital staff, their families and dependents.

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium becomes the first Premier League ground to be used for testing, following on from other sporting venues around the world, with around 70 tests per day expected to be accommodated, supported by 10 nurses between 10am-2pm, Monday-Friday.

As announced on Monday, North Middlesex has relocated its Women’s Outpatient Services to the stadium to free up much-needed capacity at the hospital itself to treat patients facing COVID symptoms whilst supporting the redirection of pregnant women away from the hospital during the pandemic.

This has resulted in recognisable areas of our stadium being transformed for clinical use:

• Our Media Entrance and Café is now used as a main reception and welfare area for visitors and NHS staff
• The NFL Away changing room areas are now used as a Maternal Day Unit
• Our Flash interview rooms off of the players’ tunnel - where post-match TV interviews are normally conducted - as well as the referees’ area, are now used as consultation and scanning rooms
• The football Away dressing room area are now used as a Midwives Clinical Room and staff Admin Office

The Women’s Outpatient Clinic operates Monday - Saturday and sees up to 70 patients visit every day with up to 30 staff on site at any one time.

Daniel Levy, Chairman, Tottenham Hotspur, said: “We are proud to be handing over our stadium to our wonderful NHS as we fight COVID-19 together.
“We reached out to the NHS and the Mayor of London’s Office when the pandemic first started to explore ways in which our stadium’s facilities could be of use, so we are pleased to see this now becoming a reality.
“I should like to commend staff at North Middlesex Hospital, along with our own Stadium Operations team, who have worked tirelessly over recent weeks to find solutions to transform our stadium for such a vital cause."

Maria Kane, Chief Executive of North Middlesex Hospital, said: “We are so grateful to Tottenham Hotspur for providing their wonderful facilities for our staff, patients and local community during these difficult times.”

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...ing-at-tottenham-hotspur-stadium/?mobile=true

Amazon stadium anyone?
For £25m a year

I'd definitely take it, but it seems a little unlikely. Amazon are already world-renowned - they're about as recognizable as Google in terms of brand awareness, and are the largest Internet company by revenue worldwide. Doubt they need a stadium sponsorship on top of that, especially for 25m a year.

Now, individual subsidiaries of Amazon? Maybe there's a case for some of them individually (apart from AWS, which is similarly gigantic and well-known)...but it still seems a bit redundant.

If Jeff Bezos wanted to give money to us, though, by all means.

Back