• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Not if we actually want to beat this virus IMO. I think events will be banned until next Spring.

Interesting. We shall, indeed, see. What will be most intriguing will be to see where the numbers level off and start to drop versus not. California, for example, could well see recovery far faster than NY thanks to the speedy measures adopted. I am not sure we can look to beat it more than learn to live with it and mitigate it's effect on us.

Try telling that to the muppets in the IOC!
clams, the lot of them. Added 15 mins to my check in at the Park Lane once because all their egos were staying there. Couldn't get into the exec lounge at all because they'd taken over the whole floor.

Couldn't get a car to the restaurant either because they'd commandeered all of them.

clams.

Interesting. We shall, indeed, see. What will be most intriguing will be to see where the numbers level off and start to drop versus not. California, for example, could well see recovery far faster than NY thanks to the speedy measures adopted. I am not sure we can look to beat it more than learn to live with it and mitigate it's effect on us.
You seen the map for Florida??
That’s scary to see how quickly there are people getting “flu like” symptoms

Like most people, I have been looking at all maps. FloriDUH was still engaging in the animal house that is spring break until
last week. Idiots.

In close proximity to loads of pensioners who will be moving back up north for the summer. You couldn't pick a worse place in the States for that to happen.

As long as they haven't gone back to their grandparents.

Well the issue is they are going back to multiple states via some sort of flights/transportation, for sure they have spread this to an exponential number of people almost certainly including older people

Back