• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I have met Keane a few times on courses and he is nothing like he comes over on the box, he has a dry sense of humour and is funny. Not saying i would want to come up against him on the football field during a match though.:eek:
How we could’ve done with a midfielder as fearsome as Keane back in the “It’s only Tottenham” 1990s! A pity that we couldn’t nab him from Forest...

https://www.90min.com/posts/2307801...ted-spurs-whilst-captaining-manchester-united

“I had a soft spot for Spurs, and still do,” said Roy Keane. “Just because I played for Manchester United didn’t mean I was a fan of the team.

Of course, if they’re playing Liverpool these days, I’d want United to win. But when I left a club, I broke my ties.

When I played for Rockmount, one of my team-mate’s fathers used to bring me to training and he supported Tottenham. That’s where it started. I liked their players, the likes of Glenn Hoddle and Clive Allen.

“But after I’d come back from trial at Nottingham Forest, Spurs offered me a trial. I turned it down because Forest had been good me, I liked the club and felt some loyalty to them.”

Not fussed about 1,000 pages per se, but I note we have 20,007 replies.

My maths is dodgy - having sat 2 maths A levels and passed 3, and still believing that 52 beats 48 - but 1,000 pages seems more accurate than 952½

Not fussed about 1,000 pages per se, but I note we have 20,007 replies.

My maths is dodgy - having sat 2 maths A levels and passed 3, and still believing that 52 beats 48 - but 1,000 pages seems more accurate than 952½

That's arithmetic, not maths.

Inter squad:

Julio Cesar, Castellazzi; J. Zanetti, Blanc, Silvestre, Galante, M. Ferrari; Stankovic, Veron, Berti, Van Der Meyde, Karagounis, Dabo, Kharja; Carbone, Suazo, Klinsmann, Ventola, Keane.

Coach: Francesco Toldo

The match will be streamed live on Inter TV, Sky Calcio and on Inter’s Facebook page – only for those connected from Italy

Inter squad:

Julio Cesar, Castellazzi; J. Zanetti, Blanc, Silvestre, Galante, M. Ferrari; Stankovic, Veron, Berti, Van Der Meyde, Karagounis, Dabo, Kharja; Carbone, Suazo, Klinsmann, Ventola, Keane.

Coach: Francesco Toldo

The match will be streamed live on Inter TV, Sky Calcio and on Inter’s Facebook page – only for those connected from Italy

Berti (like Klinsmann and Keane), you'd expect will play for both Spurs and Inter in the game?
Perhaps Edgar Davids as he played for both teams too.

Sorry, I feel like someone answered this already.

Is the U18 game on TV tomorrow i.e. "Saints TV" or somesuch nomark channel, i.e. being stre.amed somewhere in the world?

Sorry, I feel like someone answered this already.

Is the U18 game on TV tomorrow i.e. "Saints TV" or somesuch nomark channel, i.e. being stre.amed somewhere in the world?
Probably being filmed, but not sure if it's broadcasted live. Haven't found any sources yet.

Back