• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

3-0 half time lead," lads it's Tottenham"...

Let alone that Emirates Marketing Project FA Cup defeat when we were 3-0 up at half time and they had ten men I think.
How things have changed in the past 15 years... not quite as sickening as the 3-5 vs ManUre for me, as I didn’t know any Emirates Marketing Project fans back then!

How things have changed in the past 15 years... not quite as sickening as the 3-5 vs ManUre for me, as I didn’t know any Emirates Marketing Project fans back then!

I went to that game. It was a midweek cold night and a load of Aussies at work wanted to witness a football match so I took them along. I was fuming at the end of it.

Yep, I was at uni and watched it at a pub with mates. I was angry for about a week, it was like a slow-moving car crash, watching that unfold.

I remember crying at the end of the game in my room at my parents and my dad came up shouting at me saying what was wrong with me. I was on the floor and I kicked the door and it hit him in the face. He was not happy. Just to put it in perspective in 2003/04 I would have been 20. Funny how things don't really change.

I remember crying at the end of the game in my room at my parents and my dad came up shouting at me saying what was wrong with me. I was on the floor and I kicked the door and it hit him in the face. He was not happy. Just to put it in perspective in 2003/04 I would have been 20. Funny how things don't really change.

Up till that point I was going to say that I sometimes had reactions like that when I was 13 but Jesus :confused:

Remember it all too well. Everyone at the pub was half joking half scared stiff that we would concede 5 in the second half. And we almost did. fudging hell, we were terrible back then.

20 :D

Maybe this is where your aversion to second halves came from?

Back