• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

How difficult are safety system designs for this to go all wrong?
For contracts like this shouldn't one of those fancy professional architects or engineers be held responsible?

I wonder if a test event is possible for the 17th March. Can’t see Doncaster beating Palace and I’ve already got a flight booked. Schoolboy error as I just took the TV picks as set in stone. Clutching at straws, but I wouldn’t mind going to watch the U21s or the Ladies, if it gave me a reason to still go to London for the day...
Paddy’s day at NWHL!

IMG_20190207_150157.jpg IMG_20190207_134916.jpg IMG_20190207_143148.jpg IMG_20190207_134951.jpg IMG_20190207_135600.jpg Went to the ground today its amazing so big and sexy and shiny.

Went to the shop and spoke at length to the area manager of spurs, and he's a lovely chap. He said we need 5 games at the lane otherwise the league won't let us play there. Palace and Brighton might be moved but would still be 5 which are left. It looks likely but if one of the last 5 are at Wembley then the rest will be.

Last edited:
Anyone else reckon there are people stocking up on tickets for our remaining home games, in order to cash in when the first game at the new stadium opens? Or isn't that possible; does the venue have to be confirmed before tickets go on sale?

Reason I ask, is that all of a sudden today I've seen plenty people selling Arse tickets on Facebook. Just after it was confirmed for Wembley.

Anyone else reckon there are people stocking up on tickets for our remaining home games, in order to cash in when the first game at the new stadium opens? Or isn't that possible; does the venue have to be confirmed before tickets go on sale?

Reason I ask, is that all of a sudden today I've seen plenty people selling Arse tickets on Facebook. Just after it was confirmed for Wembley.

Venue has to be confirmed first. If it’s Wembley ST holders have to actively buy a ticket (and take a refund on the ST if so choose) whereas if it were NWHL then the game would automatically be covered by the ST (with no refund available).
I guess the sales you are seeing are ST holders and members (including touts) who know they will be buying at ticket when they go on sale in a couple of weeks.

Venue has to be confirmed first. If it’s Wembley ST holders have to actively buy a ticket (and take a refund on the ST if so choose) whereas if it were NWHL then the game would automatically be covered by the ST (with no refund available).
I guess the sales you are seeing are ST holders and members (including touts) who know they will be buying at ticket when they go on sale in a couple of weeks.

That explains it, thanks. Good to hear I was wrong - wouldn’t want anyone but proper fans in there for the first game.

View attachment 5941 View attachment 5937 View attachment 5938 View attachment 5940 View attachment 5939 Went to the ground today its amazing so big and sexy and shiny.

Went to the shop and spoke at length to the area manager of spurs, and he's a lovely chap. He said we need 5 games at the lane otherwise the league won't let us play there. Palace and Brighton might be moved but would still be 5 which are left. It looks likely but if one of the last 5 are at Wembley then the rest will be.

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) The scale doesn't come accross until you're standing there!

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) The scale doesn't come accross until you're standing there!
Cheers fella! Had a pretty basic day, lunch at IKEA, trip to the ground and then bought some stuff in the shop and back home to see the folks. Brilliant day though visiting the ground with the mrs and also my sons first trip to the lane. Glad I got to see it before the first match there. Mrs was a bit scared of the walk to and from IKEA though! Tbh going to spurs on a non match day is a bit weird and I kept on looking over my shoulder!

Who is GloryBadger over on SSC?

QuarrelsomeEuphoricAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

Cheers fella! Had a pretty basic day, lunch at IKEA, trip to the ground and then bought some stuff in the shop and back home to see the folks. Brilliant day though visiting the ground with the mrs and also my sons first trip to the lane. Glad I got to see it before the first match there. Mrs was a bit scared of the walk to and from IKEA though! Tbh going to spurs on a non match day is a bit weird and I kept on looking over my shoulder!

Deeewwwwwd!

Stay safe. Stay strappd!

src.adapt.960.high.starbucks_guns_091813.1379562757293.jpg

Not that anyone here in gun-free Canada remotely follows that schithead philosophy.

Well, not legally anyway.

Can't believe you didn't take the little tadger up onto the podium area next to the stadium and hold him over your head like some scene out of Lion King:

252682-the-lion-king-pride-rock.jpg

Or have it off with your missus up there to bring his next sibling into the world a proper Spurs fan.

Back