• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

57bH8OB.jpg

The people in there really does show the scale of the place.

Wow. It really does look stunning.

Envious of those there today but hopefully there'll be a full test event early in the New Year that more of us can get to.

Prices are reasonable (OK not cans in a black plastic bag from Wembley High Road type reasonable) but not Wembley Stadium rip off levels. And they do a non alcohilic beer for those that have to drive from afar :)

DuiPtf3XQAEnkel.jpg

HOly mother of fudgetards, seeing it like that with the pitch drawn up and the goals in the sunshine! fudge ME! aaaah, this is fudging amazing. YES!

Just have A FOOKING LOOK at how close to the pitch those fudging stands are! JESUS. Daniel Levy, you absolute legend. :D

Lots of great photos here:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/SpursNewStadium?src=hash

I'm not sure why, it's not like I've built it, but for some reason I'm feeling so fudging proud that we're going back home to that absolute unit of a stadium. Aaaahhhh, I'm hangover and anxious as fudge today, but seeing these photos just makes me so excited and happy I can't express it properly! :D

Last edited:
We've waited 2 years, another 6 weeks or so won't matter, remember you only get to walk into the ground once as a first time

This. I still remember my first visit to the Old Lane. That first walk up the High Road, the first sighting of the the top of the Park Lane and coming out of the concourse to sit down for the first time..next to that bloody post in the East stand...:rolleyes:

Prices are reasonable (OK not cans in a black plastic bag from Wembley High Road type reasonable) but not Wembley Stadium rip off levels. And they do a non alcohilic beer for those that have to drive from afar :)

DuiPtf3XQAEnkel.jpg
Reasonable? It's cheap as fudge! It's less than 1/2 of what I'm used to in pubs and bars. NO ONE can complain about those prices!! It's cheaper than most pubs in the area.

just love the fact that we have nailed the build! absolutely nailed it!

When arsenal moved they really knew that there were getting stitched up with an identikit build with nothing unique about it, moved away from Highbury and are now stuck for a lifetime with a smaller bricky stadium.

Out stadium is at the lane, looks like a modern version of it ... really unique and will dominate the stadiums that are trying create something special for many many years to come.

West hams is a shambles, Arsenals is so distant, Liverpools looks disjointed, Chelseas build is miles away if at all.

All we need now is full investment in the team and we have possibly the best club in the land moving forward

Back