• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Will the channel next to the pitch be covered? Front row seats are below the pitch, or the pitch lowers?

It'll be covered. This is maybe not the best pic to showcase it, but if you look back in the thread you can find more examples. You can see there are angled plates or whatever you call it to cover the channels. :)

a10vd5kpef121.jpg

GqV3b2P.jpg

Will the channel next to the pitch be covered? Front row seats are below the pitch, or the pitch lowers?

It'll be covered. This is maybe not the best pic to showcase it, but if you look back in the thread you can find more examples. You can see there are angled plates or whatever you call it to cover the channels. :)

This is a good point, I didn't realise the front row was so low. You won't be able to see a thing from there.

Bit of an optical illusion in the video making it look like the level goes Pitch > Drop down > Gap > 1st row, with the Pitch height being higher than it actually is.

When in reality the top of the advertising boards you can see are higher than the pitch, and the first row is able to see over those boards easily.

Bit of an optical illusion in the video making it look like the level goes Pitch > Drop down > Gap > 1st row, with the Pitch height being higher than it actually is.

When in reality the top of the advertising boards you can see are higher than the pitch, and the first row is able to see over those boards easily.

Obviously people in front row seats can see over the advertising boards and see the pitch! But the level of the front row seat, where your bum is, appears to be lower than the pitch - unless this is an illusion?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Was up in London over the weekend, so decided to have a wander up to the New Lane ,lovely walk to the ground as no over ground trains running from Seven Sisters anyway,still loads of cosmetic work needs to be done,you can see from outside scaffolding,boarded up windows,contractors still working away inside,plus loads of bits and pieces need to be done outside.....still can't see it being opened in January unless it be a reduced capacity game(4th round of Fa cup perhaps end of Jan).

Club shop very impressive some nice gear but some prices for the Nike stuff mmmmm a tad over the top....£100 for a training top...really !!!....

I hope it's not Man Utd now
I've just had a date come through for my knee arthroscopy
Its the 7th January with being off my feet for 2 weeks meaning I would miss it !!

Back