• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

There are conflicting reports about when the club will move into the new £850million home, with the Times stating today that some contractors on site were told to work towards a January 15 opening - the Manchester United game - and others told to aim for March 2 - the north London derby with Arsenal.

John Holden told us: "A lot of stuff is cosmetic, like panels and seats and things like that - and they do not take long to sort out, believe me, it's everything on the inside that takes time," he said. "With a structure of that kind the miles of cables going in is immense."

So even if the exterior did not look anywhere near ready, it could be finished off reasonably quickly if everything inside was done.

But the latest photos from the site seem to suggest that work is nearing completion and there is a hope that next month's announcement will carry a list of test events in readiness for the grand opening at the start of 2019.

Please be January. Would love it to be United.. Big opponent who we should really beat.

Video here is nice too: https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/new-tottenham-stadium-opening-date-15429767

Another beauty.....

image.php

Horrible club.....

I actually had a soft spot for them before they became a Chelsea 2.0.

When Shinawatra bought them, started putting a bit of money in them and signing good players like Elano I thought good on them.

Next thing you know Shinawatras going to prison, they’ve put their whole squad up for sale and there’s talk of administration. What is their punishment? How do they cope?

Well of course they are rewarded with an unlimited amount of cash.

Does anyone know where the picture of the stadium as it was and what it will be like from the East view is? It was photoshopped but it showed the height of the old stadium and the height of the new stadium. Tried looking in the 900 pages here but then gave up. Trying to show someone at work that the old stadium is half the height of the new one.

Does anyone know where the picture of the stadium as it was and what it will be like from the East view is? It was photoshopped but it showed the height of the old stadium and the height of the new stadium. Tried looking in the 900 pages here but then gave up. Trying to show someone at work that the old stadium is half the height of the new one.

I think the link may have lapsed. There's this.

index.php

Back