• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

There's a theory going round that the 48 hour delay is to do with the just-being-signed naming rights deal, and making sure the new name goes on the fixtures

At least it's a theory. .....tbh I can't think of any genuine reason why the extra 48 hours would make a difference. Surely by now the club know if they will be ready or not

Park Lane's got his hat on, he's coming out to play...

oOy0z00.png

Beautiful

At least it's a theory. .....tbh I can't think of any genuine reason why the extra 48 hours would make a difference. Surely by now the club know if they will be ready or not

Yeah - weather we get 30 more panes of glass in by Saturday or just 25, isn't going to affect the grander scheme of things that dramatically

Looks quite advanced in that concourse video posted on the last page, would have hoped for a few more areas to rest food/drink on though. Looks ultra wide, definitely plenty of space to walk around.

Yeah - weather we get 30 more panes of glass in by Saturday or just 25, isn't going to affect the grander scheme of things that dramatically

Some people are suggesting that Levy wants to see the fixtures and if there is a chance let's say that the first home games after the international break are against Brighton and Leicester, and the third game is against Liv/Arse/Utd etc then Levy will want the Liv/Arse/Utd game to be the inaugural game.More prestigious .....Sounds ridiculous but at least it's another theory

Nothing wrong with delays as long as we get everything right. Not fussed if we start the new stadium mid season either.

Its our fortress for the next century, whats a few games?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Fapatalk

This is the sort of wimpy, weasel-worded scribbling and whibbling I've come to expect from Dan 'Special' K.

Sixth paragraph he says "...but doubts remain about when it will be ready...".

Oh, yeah? Who's doubts? And what qualifications do they have to make such assessments?

We don't know because no one is actually quoted in the article. He tries to sound authoritative by throwing up numbers of workers and a speculated cost of the stadium, dates for this and that and all manner of people and procedures involved in the decision-making process.

But not once are we graced with the courtesy of an actual quote from a believable individual with something genuine to say about the subject.

What a tool, this grey-faced factless farce from Islington is. The only thing worse than being criticized in journalism is being ignored.

I feel like you should have just ignored him...

Some people are suggesting that Levy wants to see the fixtures and if there is a chance let's say that the first home games after the international break are against Brighton and Leicester, and the third game is against Liv/Arse/Utd etc then Levy will want the Liv/Arse/Utd game to be the inaugural game.More prestigious .....Sounds ridiculous but at least it's another theory

Can't see there being any truth in that one

Load of Journalists that have no idea about large project planning and contingency.

What if the stadium is ready for 18th August but then fails to get the Safety Certificate, then no doubt we would use Wembley for a few games and have to get agreement to do so, doesn't mean that is the plan.

Back