• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Even after all this time there are pictures turning up that just stun me.

These two, especially for the scale.

tottenhamstadium4.jpg

Clearly thats a big looking structure, vast in fact. But for a moment draw your eye to the electronic advertising hoarding at the corporate level "To dare is to do" - pretty standard stuff and easily over looked.

Now look at this:

That banner has to be what? 20Ft tall? Those are adult human sized seats beneath it, and they look tiny! The scale of this place, and what has been achieved still catches me out even though we are set to move in!

That banner has to be what? 20Ft tall? Those are adult human sized seats beneath it, and they look tiny! The scale of this place, and what has been achieved still catches me out even though we are set to move in!

They're definitely huge. I would estimate that the wall at the bellow the screens is going to be about two meters high. Using that as a measure the screens are going to be five or six meters high.

Gamma Ray is lovely. Have you tried Bloody 'Ell?

It looks like that and the rest of the range will be available in their bar but Neck Oil and Spurs x Beaverton throughout the ground.

The Orange one? I’m not as keen on that as Lupolid or Rye IPA, but it’s better than 100% of other mainstream rot.

I hope Heineken don’t tamper with them too much now they’ve bought a 49% stake. Me and my mate spent a day at the brewery and taking in the new ground in the summer. What a great day that was!

The Orange one? I’m not as keen on that as Lupolid or Rye IPA, but it’s better than 400% of other mainstream rot.

I hope Heineken don’t tamper with them too much now they’ve bought a 49% stake. Me and my mate spent a day at the brewery and taking in the new ground in the summer. What a great day that was!

I like the blood orange IPA but I wouldn't want more than one. I like the Smog Rocket porter a lot too.

Even after all this time there are pictures turning up that just stun me.

These two, especially for the scale.

Clearly thats a big looking structure, vast in fact. But for a moment draw your eye to the electronic advertising hoarding at the corporate level "To dare is to do" - pretty standard stuff and easily over looked.

Now look at this:

You're being misled by the fisheye lens. The advertising boards are 96 cm high. The main screens are huge though. Roughly the size of a tennis court.

the other advertising boards maybe, but I dont buy that "To dare.." one is less than a metre.
Well, they are. I've delivered hundreds of those. They are made by stacking 3 modules on top of each other, each module is 32x32 cm. They're all the same size. Just look at the 1st pic, where there are people standing on the side of the pitch, and compare them to the boards. In that pic, the persons are exactly the size of my mouse pointer, and the boards are half of that.

It's not a fisheye lens, the sides of the pitch would be curved, if it was.
Maybe not a fisheye, but wide angle lens. 18-20mm probably. Anyway, the boards are nowhere near 5-6 meters tall! That would be a complete waste of space! They only cover the wall/railing in front of the tier.

Back in the real world ... OS "New Stadium News" has nothing since 5th October.

2 weeks, FFS. Not even a mention about any putative opening of the club shop.

Back