• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I guess once we see the pitch being laid we’ll know the security systems have been rectified by the contractor and we’re just a few weeks away. All the time the pitch is still sand (or whatever it currently is) we know these idiots are still scrambling to fix their F up.

Are you sure we are not using seed? The drug dealer lights are being used

OrlFSqO.jpg

If we arent in before December then I am writing to the club and cancelling my ST and getting a refund. I know they will refund but I cannot be ar5ed with my ST anymore. If anyone wants to take it up then PM me but they wont be getting any more money off of me. Oh that reminds me, I am not using my Barcelona Wembley ticket I bought..... for those that care.

I was waiting for the 'I'll scweam and scweam and make mythelf thick' punchline.

Looking at the live videos just now, the inner bowl is looking pretty ready. The seats are all now in bar a handful in the west stand and Paxton lower. And the last mobile crane has now been taken out

If we arent in before December then I am writing to the club and cancelling my ST and getting a refund. I know they will refund but I cannot be ar5ed with my ST anymore. If anyone wants to take it up then PM me but they wont be getting any more money off of me. Oh that reminds me, I am not using my Barcelona Wembley ticket I bought..... for those that care.

I know that they sometimes offer half season tickets at Christmas but have you got one of those that only covers the first 45 minutes?

You'll feel differently when we've got our stride.
I hope so. I havent been this depressed about us in a while and I thought I got over the sulking stages I had. Everything's going wrong Milo and everythings going right for Liverpool. Some pricky boss who is a Pool fan came round and shouted "Any Spurs fans this morning?".

Hump day, Ill get over it.

Are you sure we are not using seed? The drug dealer lights are being used

OrlFSqO.jpg
Yes I'm sure. They are just testing the lighting rigs. The turf will be laid a week or so before the test events. The delays are internal, not linked to the bowl and seating.
Seats can be installed in a few days if needed.

Basically, more focus on quality finish now, rather than a rush to meet a deadline. Less trades on site, taking more time over things. Should be finished in Jan but might not play there until next season. No idea how reliable the publication is or good their anonymous sources are.
Just a brick-stirring article to get clicks. Subcontractors come and go as their areas are completed e.g. kitchen fitters or floor polishers or toilet installers or whatever...

Anyone know who/what à lidding team is and if it’s something they should have known not to do? I’d imagine anyone should know not to cut / pin cables? Should be fairly easy to narrow down the culprits if this is the cause?
No clue what the lidding team is but I'm reading it as a group of fudging macarons. No tradesperson of any description would hit a nail through a wire.

Back