• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Agree with everything you say there - that's some nice perspective. But I will feel bloody annoyed if our game at Wembley is against Huddersfield and we draw 1-1.

What about if it’s agaisnt the goons? Or Liverpool? Or Spammers?

I’m personally not overly impressed that the very first season in our brand new stadium is looking like it might be a bit derailed by away games and a Wembley game. We suffered a disadvantage last season and we are now looking like getting off on the wrong foot in one of the most important seasons in the clubs history.

I hope it’s all waffle tbh. When we paid the uplifted season ticket prices we didn’t do so thinking we’d be back at Wembley.

Admire some of you that don’t see it as an issue!

I don't have an Audi, but can't you say that for all drivers? Every driver to me is a tosser, including me.
Only the ones that slow me down.

It's something that's far more prevalent in Audi drivers than most - that need to not be overtaken or to in some way make up for other deficiencies. Try driving a BMW or a Mercedes near an Audi driver - it sets them into feral mode.

An R8 is the best way of advertising to the world that you have no love for cars at all and make really poor purchasing decisions.

• 5 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 11 August – Away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
• 18/19 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 18 August – Home (Wembley Stadium) to Fulham
• 25/26 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 25 August – Away to Manchester United
• 1 September – Away to Watford
• 1/2 September – Operational test event at new stadium
• 15 September – HOME to Liverpool - First PL game in our new stadium

Even under normal circumstances with no Wembley and no switches we would have 2 home and 5 away in first 7. Seems a bit lopsided.

• 5 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 11 August – Away to Saudi Sportswashing Machine
• 18/19 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 18 August – Home (Wembley Stadium) to Fulham
• 25/26 August – Operational test event at new stadium
• 25 August – Away to Manchester United
• 1 September – Away to Watford
• 1/2 September – Operational test event at new stadium
• 15 September – HOME to Liverpool - First PL game in our new stadium

That from an official source?

New-Spurs-Stadium-136-8.jpg

I know it's been discussed before but the wavy lines so everyone can see the pitch look huge here, seems a massive area to have no seats. Is there really no way to design it to make advantage of that space.

New-Spurs-Stadium-136-8.jpg

I know it's been discussed before but the wavy lines so everyone can see the pitch look huge here, seems a massive area to have no seats. Is there really no way to design it to make advantage of that space.
That's definitely the only downside. I wish they could fill them with seats even if slightly awkward seating.

I think it makes the seating awkward so fans wouldn't get the "experience" that Levy wants from the stadium. Hopefully there is a phase 2 that makes it possible though

We have a very tough sequence of games to open NWHL so I fully expect the press to say it is a hoodoo / black magic when we don’t win them all

Back