• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Non-League football

Nutty-Naylor

Andy Booth
Often on Saturdays where Spurs are playing away & it coincides with Lewes FC playing at home, i will pop down there & take in a match (great day out for a tenner!!). Great little club by the way.

Every home game they come up with a brilliant poster to advertise the match.

This week's effort might be the best ever.

poster_kingstonian.jpg

Paul Booth for Lewes, penalty, in the first half, against the run of play.

Kingstonian replied in the 81st minute, but the scorer was deemed beneath naming on the Unofficial Lewes Forum.

1-1 is a pretty standard OMT.

Although not one you start, which end with 0-2 and a summer's depression.
I was suffering from depression already anyway. I just dragged everyone else down to help make me feel a bit less, alone.

I’ve perked up a bit since as well. So alls well that ends well, as they say.

Paul Booth for Lewes, penalty, in the first half, against the run of play.

Kingstonian replied in the 81st minute, but the scorer was deemed beneath naming on the Unofficial Lewes Forum.
Did you not get in touch with the Kingstonian keeper of records?...

Did you not get in touch with the Kingstonian keeper of records?...
That clam spends his Friday nights trawling the Unofficial Kingstonian Forum's dim and distant past posts and bumping them. I'll get nothing from him til tomorrow.

Back