• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Non-essential business

The chippy near me is still open. My local Chinese is shut because they can't get supplies but hopefully should re-open this week. It's not quite the same now that I can't order, ask them to take their time, and nip across the road for a couple of pints.

I walked past the Chinese earlier and they were doing some prep work in the kitchen, it looks like they're reopening tonight

The chippy near me is still open. My local Chinese is shut because they can't get supplies but hopefully should re-open this week. It's not quite the same now that I can't order, ask them to take their time, and nip across the road for a couple of pints.
Love that...one of life’s simple pleasures.

My local Indian restaurant never have the food ready for the given pick up time, and never charge me for the bottle of Kingfisher I have whilst I’m waiting.

The food is better from the place that delivers, but I’m not admitting that to the wife.

Back