• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Non-essential business

Getting a hotel for the night in London and going to a good restaurant and a whisky bar.

Then all the shows that CFT cancelled this year.

Looking forward to our trips up to town for the theatre and dinner. So much better now we stay ip rather than rush for the last train.

Dont laugh but thevwife enjoys her spa days and the is a hotel right opposite marylebone station we have stayed at a couple of times.

I do enjoy a non sexual massage as i have very tight calfs.

Looking forward to our trips up to town for the theatre and dinner. So much better now we stay ip rather than rush for the last train.

Dont laugh but thevwife enjoys her spa days and the is a hotel right opposite marylebone station we have stayed at a couple of times.

I do enjoy a non sexual massage as i have very tight calfs.
Which hotel? I love a good spa day.

Going to a cafe for a late breakfast on the weekend.

And a pint at the local, obviously. They took the furniture in from the beer garden last week. Saddest sight I’ve ever seen.

Which hotel? I love a good spa day.

The landmark hotel, is big old brick hotel. Was handy when we were playing at Wembley.

We use it for our trips into London for the theatre. You and I are very similar we both love theatre, was due to see 4000 miles at the old vic and also sunday in the park with george at the Savoy, which is my favourite theatre building. Personally I now prefer the national for actual plays as it seems to always be so much better.

I tell you a good spa with face and body massage is so relaxing and not just for women. I am lucky as we go together, but otherwise yes I would have to go on my own.

The landmark hotel, is big old brick hotel. Was handy when we were playing at Wembley.

We use it for our trips into London for the theatre. You and I are very similar we both love theatre, was due to see 4000 miles at the old vic and also sunday in the park with george at the Savoy, which is my favourite theatre building. Personally I now prefer the national for actual plays as it seems to always be so much better.

I tell you a good spa with face and body massage is so relaxing and not just for women. I am lucky as we go together, but otherwise yes I would have to go on my own.

The National is great. I was so looking forward to The Welkin - and it was a bitch to get tix for! I think I'm up to 114 shows now - theatre is definitely a huge passion.
I love the set up of the Young Vic. The Almera and Royal Court are great for new and interesting writing. I had a list of twenty shows for this year - fudging stoopid CVD 19. I blame batman.

Ah nice, I will have to check out the landmark - I have heard of it obviously, just never really thought about making a thing of it. If I ever get to date again, I'll change that!

Are you a time lord?

Guess it’s one way of never being late to a meeting. Although, where do you park your Tardis?

There's only one known stolen model where the chameleon circuit doesn't work. They are pretty much designed for rocking up unobtrusively at office parks.

Making excellent eye contact with stunning ladies in passing.........and doing absolutely nothing in terms of acting on it and having that hollow sense of remorse follow me round for a bit. It's a wonderful short sharp cycle of an ego boost and a chance to self loathe all in the space of about 30 seconds!

Definitely boxing sessions at the gym though, sparring was getting pretty fun once I had the fitness for it.

Back