• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Terry Henry for the derby

Gotta be honest, he's one of those players whom I don't really like but don't really hate either. Kind of like Fabregas, bit of a prick but has the quality to back it up. Probably softened a bit to him when he said King was the best defender in the league, give credit where credit is due.

After that clam ran 80 fudging yards to do a knee-slide in front of us @ scum bury, he sealed his fate with me as an arrogant bastard worthy of a good barracking whenever within ear-shot (or not!)...would love to his seen his miserable fudging mug as we trounced him. taco!

He's bottled it hasn't he!
Yes, he probably couldn't take playing against a Spurs team possibly very superior to his current Arsenal team and have the risk of being part of a side losing to us. And at home.
Did you see when he was passed the ball inside the oppositon half against Villa and against Blackburn? He is sooooo slow now it's unreal. He KNOWS he might barely get a chance to run with the ball against us and I think he knows that the NLD was likely to be his last game.

What a way to potentially go out, eh:D

Bottler :twisted:

After that clam ran 80 fudging yards to do a knee-slide in front of us @ scum bury, he sealed his fate with me as an arrogant bastard worthy of a good barracking whenever within ear-shot (or not!)...would love to his seen his miserable fudging mug as we trounced him. taco!

Gotta be honest, he's one of those players whom I don't really like but don't really hate either. Kind of like Fabregas, bit of a prick but has the quality to back it up. Probably softened a bit to him when he said King was the best defender in the league, give credit where credit is due.

Henry is the biggest gooner clam of the last 15 years, soon to be overtaken by Wheelchair. Always scored against us, always slagged us off, admits to being a Scum fan, arrogant bastard, dirty cheat, horrible taco. Besides the biggest gooner scumbags have always been good players (see Pires, Adams, Cole etc)

Seriously? They are both cheating, dirty, petulant, arrogant clams, fair enough if that's how you like your Arsenal players? If they played for a club we didn't have a rivalry with I'd still hate them. Wonder what Irish fans think of Henry, or hull of fabregas?

In terms of Henry not playing against us, it's a bit of shame, they may play someone whose up to the pace of the prem now, after all he's only scored a goal against a poor championship side and a soon to be championship side!

Last edited:

THIS! I hate him as much as I hate Campbell.

Back