• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Terry Henry for the derby

i was looking forward to him diving in the penalty area in the last minute to win a spot kick which would give them a chance of winning the game

Gotta be honest, he's one of those players whom I don't really like but don't really hate either. Kind of like Fabregas, bit of a prick but has the quality to back it up. Probably softened a bit to him when he said King was the best defender in the league, give credit where credit is due.

Good. He would have excited the tossers in the stadium.

And mentally he gives them something. Huddlestone wasnt there to brek his leg anyway.

There wouldn't be anything more shameful than conceding another goal to that clam, so I'm happy about it.

I thinks its good news, but he would have been nailed-on to score against us. Anything that benefits Spurs is fine by me

He's already been awarded Man of the Match by Sky as well as NLD's MVP by his Stateside sponsors... so it matters not a jot if he ACTUALLY plays on the day!

anyway, why is this, does his loan deal expire early or summit??

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16977508

Loan deal finishes on the 16th as New York Red Bulls want him back.

Although there would be the fear of him scoring one against us, I'm a little disappointed we won't have the chance to see him glum looking face at the end of the match after we've beaten them.

I bet if he wanted to play he could have got the red bulls to extend.

Me thinks he is worried about losing his 'never beaten' record against us.

I bet if he wanted to play he could have got the red bulls to extend.

Me thinks he is worried about losing his 'never beaten' record against us.
He lost to us in that pre-season match between us and New York, that counts as far as I'm concerned ;)

Back