• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Saggy-face thread?!?

He reinvented the term over exposure!
Did some good things, but got fed up with him on telly.

Yeah, and his flirting with the Fa to get the England job didn't flatter him, and you know, he had an excellent team (should've won something), bought saha and Nelson ffs etc, but in hindsight I'll remember him as one of the coaches that helped turn it around, so to speak. Ironically, we haven't won a thing in the ten years since he got appointed. :p but overall, I've enjoyed watching us so much more these past 10 years, than the previous 10 before that, even though that period contained two trophies.

Trophies are just hyped anyway. One night of being high on life celebrating getting drunk and that's it. Sort of kidding, but it's sort of true as well. :p

We will win a trophies when we have a bigger and less stressed problem getting and staying in the top four.
We need a bigger and better quality 20 man first team. That doesnt surrender a 2 goal lead to likes of West Ham which still bugs me.

Poch is easily our best manager in the PL era, no one else even comes close.

The football we played under Redknapp was the best to watch hands down.

Our top 3 PL managers:

1. Poch
2. Redknapp
3. Jol

Still find it hilarious how people always slated him for talking too much and many still wanted Mourinho who is the most shameless self promoter in the business.

Yep, would have been much better off getting relegated and not qualifying for CL.
There was no way we were going to get relegated. That's a common defence of Backhander 'Arry but to suggest that was even a slight likelihood after 8 games is either intentionally disingenuous or just dumb.

To be fair I think we probably would have won the league the season saggy took over with the powerhouse Ramos who rested King for league games until saggy came in and ruined Ramos’ good work up until that point. Kind of unbelievable that we didn’t win the league every season he was in charge actually.

Back