• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Saggy-face thread?!?

Clubs have at last relized what a overated manager he is so he has to do something to get his name in print, good old " rent a quote"

What's the show about? Some sort of reality show, or what?

A bunch of "celebrities" live in the jungle, performing embarrasing tasks for food.

Think along the lines of Big Brother.

Except they have to eat monkey brains, bugs and crocodile anus to win meals for the camp.

Honestly - Redknapp is an old man. Im not sure his health is exactly great - and contestants regularly lose a lot of weight on the show. The conditions are hard, and I do wonder how he will handle it.

Assuming he does, I predict he starts out a charming, cheeky chappy. Lots of fun anecdotes etc. But before long the veil will slip and people will see the other side of him more.

I certainly wouldnt claim to be a fan or specifically watch it. My kids enjoy it, so I get exposed.

Though I have to say there is a perverse kind of fun in watching an unbearable clam have to do something really disgusting.

Back