• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

No Saggy-face thread?!?

I hear he is getting short on the pennies.;)

HARRY.jpg

Jordan beat Bangladesh 8-0. Must be the Redknapp effect.

Australia won 7-0 against Tajikistan and will now host Jordan in the final group game to decide who goes directly to the next stage and who faces a playoff round.

Jordan beat Bangladesh 8-0. Must be the Redknapp effect.

Australia won 7-0 against Tajikistan and will now host Jordan in the final group game to decide who goes directly to the next stage and who faces a playoff round.
Jordan fans have never had it so good.

More fool the chairman who signed off those contracts, should have very little if anything to do with the manager.

More fool the chairman who signed off those contracts, should have very little if anything to do with the manager.
What if those contracts are with the manager's best buddy and involve kickbacks?

Obviously not suggesting that is something Redknapp would do, just raising a hypothetical.

What if those contracts are with the manager's best buddy and involve kickbacks?

Obviously not suggesting that is something Redknapp would do, just raising a hypothetical.
Hypothetically the chairman wouldn't be aware of that and as much as I think it's hypothetically rife amongst a certain era of managers, where the money ultimately goes isn't the only issue here. The club has a budget so it's very irresponsible to pay high wages to ageing / injury prone players especially if they are new to the club and have no track record of performance or fitness. It just makes me have little sympathy for the club as it's poor financial and long term decision making. that said this is the club that sacked Gary Rowett when they were 7th for Zola so I shouldn't be surprised.

Back