1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

No one wished Toure a happy birthday now he wants to leave

Discussion in 'General Football' started by markysimmo, 18 Apr 2014.

1. Rorschach

Rorschach Erik Thorstvedt

Gracious loser he is not. Show a bit of dignity man.

2. Gilzeantoscore

Gilzeantoscore Young-Pyo Lee

What a phuck stick.

3. Jurgen the German

Jurgen the German Andy Thompson

"Yaya will take care of Yaya" Is he for real? You know you have a big ego when you start referring to yourself in the third person.

"I give an example: it's Lionel Messi who wins all the trophies but it's Ronaldo who is Ballon d'Or. What would you say? It would be unfair."

All of the trophies? Emirates Marketing Project won feck all. Is it Aubameyang's fault that Gabon are crud and Ivory Coast are far more talented? Let's see how many ACN's Toure wins playing for Gabon. Does Toure expect to win every personal accolade every season? He's 32 now FFS!

4. Seedy Ron

Seedy Ron Simon Davies

I think yes is the answer to that. He's more Sol Campbell than Sol Campbell is.

5. Jordinho

Jordinho John White Staff Member

6. nayenezgani

nayenezgani Mauricio Taricco

Photoshopped?

7. Rock Strongo

Rock Strongo dodgy Dave Goosegog

Yup. He was still out on the pitch celebrating himself when the photo was taken.

Robbo, nayenezgani, Seedy Ron and 4 others like this.
  8. Huddy

Huddy Sergei Rebrov

This says it all.

9. Dicko

Dicko Kasey Keller

I actually felt a bit bad for a second there...

10. Jordinho

11. Rorschach

Rorschach Erik Thorstvedt

China will be calling for Yaya me thinks.

12. Whiffler

Whiffler Jonathan Woodgate

About time someone called out an errant agent

13. galeforce

galeforce Tony Galvin

yeah, forcing him to arrange a move for his client and net himself a massive bonus will really learn him

;)

14. Seedy Ron

Seedy Ron Simon Davies

Sounds like Pep's channeling his inner AVB. Maybe we could sell them the Adebayor Apology Platform?

Finney Is Back likes this.
  15. Jordinho

That request was given short shrift by Seluk, however. Speaking to the Daily Mirror, he said: “If Pep Guardiola wants a war, then he can have one. Pep didn’t like my opinion? But what does he expect me to say when he does this to Yaya? I spoke out because I felt that Pep was being vindictive to Yaya. Unfortunately for Pep, we live in a world where you have the right to free speech. He has reacted to what I have said about him by punishing Yaya again. But I’m not surprised.”

Seluk added: “Pep doesn’t want players with personality. He only wants players who are scared of him and will do what he says. The first thing he did when he arrived at City was to pick a fight with Yaya and Joe Hart, two of the club’s biggest players.

“Hart is England’s goalkeeper; Yaya has won the African Footballer of the Year four times. They have both been big personalities in the dressing room at City and Guardiola doesn’t like that.

“When you first go into someone’s house then you should treat them with respect. You don’t go into someone’s house and ask them to leave. He was the same at Barcelona.

“He forced Samuel Eto’o to leave the club. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a player who cost £57million, was sold for just £18m. It has to always be about Pep Guardiola, no-one else.”

Seluk later added to Sky Sports News: “Guardiola wins a few games and thinks he’s king. I live in Europe so I can say what I like and Guardiola can’t stop me. I will apologise to Guardiola if he will apologise to [Manuel] Pellegrini for what he did to him. If you are a gentleman this just does not happen.

“He signed a new contract last year then he gets pushed out for Guardiola to come in. Pellegrini was a gentleman. Guardiola also needs to apologise to Joe Hart. It’s not right to come to England and then get rid of a few English players. Guardiola wants a new future for Yaya, for Hart, and they won’t be the last.”

Asked again whether he would apologise, Seluk finished: “Well, what do I need to apologise for?”

In a separate development, the Touré also decided to retire from international football. The Ivory Coast international announced the decision in a lengthy statement on his website.

“Writing this note was probably ‘the most difficult match of my life’. After 14 years at the highest level, I’m sure this is the right time for me,” Touré said. “The fact that I am 33 now, the intensity of training and the multitude of games are not the reasons why I am making this decision. Football is everything to me and it gave me so much in my career that I no longer feel able to set myself new goals as a player with the Elephants of Ivory Coast.

“I can still bring a lot to the players, to the youth of my country and to the African continent and to the world. I would like to give the children what football has given me. Football gave me a lot. It taught me many things, things of life. This is one of the most important lessons in my life.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ure-not-play-manchester-city-agent-apologises

"You don’t go into someone’s house and ask them to leave."

You do if you are the new landlord.

16. Raziel

Raziel Steve Carr

hahaha ..

17. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

What a rooster that agent is and also Toure, greedy cnut of a man

18. MKSpur

MKSpur Sergei Rebrov

You'd have thought this would have been a good season to play for his country, what with him unlikely to play for City at all. A cynic might think he's making himself more attractive to a new club by being available for more games next season...

19. jts1882

jts1882 Chris Armstrong

Maybe they spiked his birthday cake.

Robbo likes this.
  20. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Jimmy Neighbour

Rum Baba Toure?